Mom

YN POV

Koro Sensei was getting beat up from all of this. He was trying his best for sure, but was it enough?

For every attack, there was a sonic boom. We could barely see, but it was for sure Koro Sensei was losing. The fake reaper was much stronger.

Soon after, picking himself up, he was deflecting the doges. Yes, it was a challenge, but it was too fast. Shiro then joined in the battle. Ritsu explained how he was dodging the attacks.

After he dodged the attacks, the reaper was sent out beams. A red, powerful beam. And it went straight toward us.

Koro Sensei took that beam. He defended us.

Another strong beam came again. And another. And another. And another. And another. It was nonstop. Koro Sensei was taking all of the hits. Koro Sensei was grabbed by the reaper weak.

I have to do something.

I need to do something.

I can't just stand here and watch Koro Sensei getting defeated.

"Hey Kayano, can I borrow your hair tie?" I asked.

"Sure, but why ask this now?"

"Nothing, my hair is just getting in the way and I need to see the battle."

Kayano let down her hair and handed me her hair tie. I tied my hair up and took out my Koro Sensei gun and shot the reaper, which let Koro Sensei down from his grasp.

"Make a run for it Koro Sensei. Go and rest up. I will distract the monster from here.'' I said to Koro Sensei.

"Y/N! What are you doing?" Koro Sensei asked before he got to shut up by the reaper.

"I'm giving you time to heal up. Please heal up. It's my fault that your secret went out. Because of me, everyone had to face the truth. As your student, I owe you one." I explained quickly.

The reaper went to attack me, but I dodged it and cut off one of his tentacles.

"Ah, your kinetic vision remains," Shiro says.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Karma shouted in worry.

"This is suicide!" Kayano added.

"If it will make Koro Sensei rest up, I'm glad to help," I replied and started to charge at the reaper.

The reaper started to attack me again, but I dodged it. I can't stay on the ground, because it will be easier for the reaper to attack me, so I gotta get to the high ground.

I quickly ran up his tentacle and jumped off to throw my knife at his center. But before I could throw it, everything went black.

THIRD PERSON POV

Everyone's mouth was open. All of their eyes scream horror. Their expression alone was scary. Frightened.

What they just saw was the murder of their classmate.

Their friend.

Karmas face was where you can barely see, as his hands cover his mouth in shock. Did he just see the person he liked, the person he love, die right in front of him? Sacrificing her own life for her teacher, the one she hated before she went to this school? Karma's emotions were all mush, but all he can think about is the way your body was pierced.

He didn't want to believe that you are gone.

As Y/N falls onto the ground, dead, Shiro just laughs.

"That's hilarious! Two of the Y/L/N members are dead! One crushed and one impaled. And both died right in front of me! I wonder what's next? Her brother?" Shiro says in a happy tone.

Koro Sensei crawled his way to her body, rage fueling over him. His aura was red. Ready to attack.

YN POV

I woke up, but not in the setting I was in before. I was somewhere that was,

Peaceful.

It was like I was in a bright place, where I'm supposed to go where I die.

I did die, right?

"Y/N?" I heard someone call out my name.

"Y/N!" I turned around and saw my mom.

I quickly ran up to her and gave her a big hug. A hug I wanted for ages. A hug that I desperately need.

"Y/N! Why are you here? What happened to you?" My mom asked in a concerning tone.

"Well, I'm guessing I died. I died for Koro Sensei. You know him right? You tested him when you were working at that research lab." I answered.

"Oh yes! I do know him. I watched over you. Especially when you were in E class. I was hoping you wouldn't be much trouble there." Mother says.

"I hope I didn't cause a lot of trouble there. I mean I did when my tentacles popped out, but other than that." I explained.

"Oh yea, I was deeply worried about you. You should have never put that tentacle seed in you! You hear me?" My mom scolded.

"Mom, I did that a year ago. What's done is done." I told her, with a little laugh. She laughed along.

"Mom, I miss you. I miss you a lot." I said, trying not to cry and I hugged her tightly.

"I know sweetie, I know." She reassured me.

We stayed like this for a little while.

"Y/N, as much as I don't want to tell you this, your time isn't over." She said, pulling me away slowly.

"What do you mean? I got impaled right?"

"Yes you did, but Koro Sensei will save you from death."

"I don't want to go! I want to stay with you! I have so many things to talk to you about!" I cried.

"I know sweetie. I don't want you to go as well, but it would be selfish of me for saying that. Y/N you have so many friends that care about you down there. I know about that boyfriend of yours, and he cares about you as well. He might not show it, but he does. I know your father has been gone since I died. Left you, with only his money that he gives once a month, but that shouldn't be the one to stop you from living. Your brother still cares about you. Sure, he never calls but he thinks about you." Mother told me, and looked me eye to eye.

"I want you to live the life you are proud of. I want you to follow your dreams. Don't let me stop you from conquering your goal. You wanted to be a CEO right? Then work hard and become the CEO of your own company. Whatever you do, don't let me be in the way. Please."

I didn't want to leave her alone. She doesn't deserve this at all. She was a caring mother who was just at work. I wanted to be by her side forever. I wanted her to watch me get married and see my future grandkids if I have any. I never thought I would say goodbye to her, but this is my closure.

"Yes, mom."

"You have to go very soon. Promise me you'll come back when you are older and have gray hair." She told me and held her pinky up.

I held up my pinky and latched onto hers, "I promise mom. I love you."

"I love you too, Y/N."

THIRD PERSON POV

Y/N coughed and woke up, with her eyes wide open in confusion.

"Nfnfnfnfn" Koro-sensei laughed.

"You saved me again didn't you?" She asked.

Koro Sensei then let down her hair and fixed it from being messy. "As many times I need you. After all, your mom would do the same."

She heard the class and turned her head. She saw the class running up to her and jumping in excitement.