Midterms

-THIRD PERSON POV-

It's been a few weeks since Y/N has been with 3-E. In that few weeks, Y/N has gotten better in her Japanese and learned the basics of writing in their language. Although she's not the best at it, she's getting the hang of things.

Y/N's friendship with her classmates has also grown. Kayano and her are still best friends. The whole class knows that Kayano and her are close in a short period of knowing each other. Karma and Y/N have gotten closer as well. They would always spar together during gym class. They both loved the challenge of who is going to win. None of them had one yet.

Now it's midterms. Koro Sensei is stressed out. He is trying to help everyone study for their midterm by basically duplicating himself.

"Karma, I would like you not to try to assassinate me during this. I'm trying to teach the class." Koro Sensei scolded, taking away his koro sensei knife.

He continued this until lunch and we saw Koro Sensei tired out. A student pitched in that we should kill him now since he's tired, but we all backed out since he's trying so hard to teach them. This continued for the rest of the day.

At the end of the day, everyone was packing up and leaving so was Y/N. She thought Koro Sensei needed some rest so she'll just not go to tutoring today.

Before she stepped out the door, she felt a pair of tentacles on her shoulder.

"Why are you leaving?" Koro Sensei asked.

"Oh, I was assuming that you wanted to rest since you did that thing you did all day today." She answered with a smile.

"That's nice of you Y/N, but it's alright. I can still teach you." The yellow octopus insisted.

"No, no you take some rest. You need it." She felt bad for Koro Sensei for doing all of this for us.

"Alright, whatever you say." Koro-sensei said, sounding defeated, "I also want to inform you that I don't know if your test will be translated to English. I want to give you a heads up so you can study."

Y/N gave him a thumbs up and left the building. She made her way down the hill and saw Karma still here waiting outside.

"Hey, Karma!" She said.

"Why aren't you tutoring with Koro Sensei?" Karma questioned.

"Oh because I felt bad for Koro Sensei since he wasted so much energy for us today." She explained.

Karma and Y/N started walking with each other since Karma insisted on walking home. Y/N said no at first, then tried to run away, but Karma got to her quickly.

"Hey Y/N. Why did you move here?" Karma questioned.

"Oh, my dad got a new job here," Y/N answered. She isn't telling the full truth, however. She moved here because of her mother.

"Oh that's nice, do you know what he works as?" Karma asked.

"Nope. He never told me." She answered. Karma didn't believe in his answer but didn't push the subject.

"How about your parents?" Y/N asked.

"They work overseas so I don't see them a lot," Karma replied.

"Do you miss them?"

"I don't know to be honest. I'm used to them not being home." Karma answered.

"Doesn't it get lonely?" Y/N asked. She can relate with Karma since she's always home alone now.

"Yes it does, but I manage," Karma said.

Y/N nodded her head and they made their way to her apartment. Karma dropped off Y/N at her place. They both said bye and Y/N went inside.

She hated walking in here. It reminds her of her mom. She wanted to forget. She does not want to remember seeing her body crushed. She wants to rip all the photos inside her house.

Y/N skipped eating again and went inside her room to do her homework and study for midterms. A couple of hours later, she lay in bed doing absolutely nothing.

Her living room wasn't a mess. It's like it was untouched. Her room on the other hand is a mess. Her clothes are everywhere on the floor. There are many water bottles on her table and her closet isn't organized. Y/N just fell asleep for the day to get going.

The next day, it was midterms day. Everyone was paranoid because Koro Sensei wanted us to make it to the top 50. Which was impossible since this kid is the principal's son and he is supposedly number one.

The test is taking place and Y/N is sitting at the back. While taking the test, she wasn't having much trouble. The tutoring lesson with Koro Sensei was much help for Y/N. She was grateful for that. After the test, Y/N was confident that she did well on the test but doesn't think she will make the top 50.

-TIME SKIP-

-Y/N POV-

The test results were today. Koro Sensei handed the test results and everyone looked disappointed. I looked at my test and it was all high scores! I don't know if it was a top 50 score, but these test scores were high. Koro Sensei started talking about how he is sorry for setting high expectations on the students. I didn't pay attention and turned to Karma.

"Hey Karma what did you get?" I asked, trying to peek at his paper.

Instead of him answering me, he just took my papers and his papers.

"Hey! Give me my papers you redhead!" I yelled.

After that, he walked straight up to Koro Sensei and shot him, which he dodged.

Karma then started a whole speech, which I did not pay attention to. I just wanted my test scores. I made my way to the front to steal my test but before I could steal it, Karma put it in front of Koro Sensei. He was shocked by our grades. The whole class looked at our grades and also were in shock.

"Wow! You guys did amazing on the test!" Isogai shouted.

"How did you get a high score in math?" Kayano asked.

Everyone else congratulated us on the good test scores.

A/N: I'm too lazy to put the actual Karma and Koro Sensei speech.