Goodbye, Koro Sensei

YN POV

"You're alive!" Karma cried.

"Better than ever-" I began sneezing. "Why is it cold?"

I looked down and saw that MY BOOBS WERE ALMOST SHOWING. I screamed and put my arm around me, to cover what I could. All the boys looked away, but Itona and Okajima were staring.

"I'm so sorry," Itona says

"Shut up!"

Karma took off his jacket and handed me his. I smiled at him and put the jacket on.

"At least he fixed your hair." Karma pointed out.

"But I wish he did something about my clothes," I whined.

"So uh, is it I or Y/N boobs got bigger?" Okajima asked.

Right before I can ask, Koro Sensei fell to the ground. When we saw Koro Sensei on the ground, we know that this is our chance.

"Guys, we have to make a decision one way or another," Isogai stated.

"We could stay out of it and leave Koro Sensei's up to them." There was a long pause. "Let's take a vote, who here does not want to kill him."

Everyone raised their hands.

"Who here wants to kill him."

No one wanted to raise their hands. No one did. The guns and knives were a part of us. But this has to be done. One way or another. Our assassins and our target is our teacher.

We all raised our hands.

Each of us took a tentacle to hold down since one of his weaknesses is that he can't move if all his tentacles are held down. None of us wants to do it. I can see it in their eyes.

"Which one of us is gonna..." Kataoka says.

I looked at Karma, but he didn't raise his hand.

"Guys, I'll do it."

We looked over and Nagisa was walking up with the Koro Sensei knife. None of us had a problem with it. Nagisa went up to Koro Sensei and sat on top of him. A good angle of where to hit the heart.

"You can stab through the tie. There's been a hole since I got it. It's for sentimental reasons." Koro Sensei explains

"Ah before you can kill me I like to say farewell to my fellow educators." Koro Sensei says.

Irina declined the offer and Mr. Karasuma promised Koro Sensei that he will continue to guide the kids.

"Okie Dokie class. It's about time. There's so much I would like to say, but at last, I will be lucky to squeeze in something I can. If you don't mind, I would like to do a roll call one last time. When you hear your name, please say it here. Look me straight in the eye and answer in a loud voice. After this, you can proceed with the assassination."

"Wait, is everyone present? I don't want to mark everyone absent!" Koro Sensei screamed.

"Just get on for it!" The class yelled.

"Very well then...

Karma akabane E-1

Yuma Isogai E-2

Taiga Okajima E-3

Hinata Okano E-4

Manami Okuda E-5

Meg Kataoka E-6

Kaede Kayano E-7

Yukiko Kanazaki E-8

Masayoshi Kimura E-9

Hinano Kurahashi E-10

Nagisa Shiota E-11

Sosuke Sugaya E-12

Tomohito Sugino E-13

Kotaro Takebayashi E-14

Ryunosuke Chiba E-15

Ryoma Terasaka E-16

Rio Nakamura E-17

Kirara Hazama E-18

Rinka Hayami E-19

Sumire Hara E-20

Yuzuki Fuwa E-21

Hiroto Maehara E-22

Koki Mimura E-23

Takuya Muramatsu E-24

Toka Yada E-25

Taisei Yoshida E-26

Y/N Y/L/N E-27

Ritsu E-28

Itona Horibe E-29

It's a privilege to be assassinated by you. From one spirit to another, give a yell of all your might and strike."

This is it. This is where Nagisa does the final blow. However, Nagisa is shaking. When Nagisa was about to do it, Koro Sensei stopped him and told him to kill him with no anger in his heart.

Nagisa stopped and smiled.

"Goodbye Koro Sensei."

"Goodbye, Nagisa."

With that, Koro Sensei gave the final blow. Yellow particles started to come out of Koro Sensei. It was fascinating but it didn't hit me that he was gone.

Gone.

As the last yellow particle went into the sky, the whole class went into a crying mess. Each student had his connection with Koro Sensei. He taught us to keep going. He taught us how to live even though we were at the bottom of everyone.

He taught us so many things, yet he still had to die. Why do the good people always have to go so early? Why can't they stay forever and continue with their lives?

It's just not fair.

Tears flowed down my cheek, trying to regain my composure but only failing again.

Koro Sensei saved me.

Literally.

-TIME SKIP-

We all woke up in the classroom, at our desks. Each of the desks has a yearbook and a book that Koro Sensei made specifically for us. Each of us had a different book.

Koro Sensei's Rules to live by - Y/N Y/L/N