Nagisas Time

THIRD PERSON POV

Everyone was hiding behind a chair in the auditorium. The other guy that they have to pass is on stage. The guy then shot one of the lights.

"Fyi, this room is completely soundproof. You all will be swiss cheese long before anyone comes to the rescue. Come on we know you guys don't have the grip for homicide. Surrender like good boys and girls and-" The gun dude says before he was cut off by a shot.

The dude turned on the light and started to a creepy laugh. The back lights were blinding the students. He then shot where Hayami was and missed her. He fired precisely in the crack between the two seats.

"I've never forgotten an enemy's position once they fired. Acquire that trick in the army." Gun dude explained.

"Stand by Hayami. Hold your position. A wise decision not to fire Chiba. Our opponent doesn't have a lock on you yet. Hang tight and I'll tell you when to shoot." Koro Sensei commanded.

The crazy gun guy then tried to shoot Koro Sensei, but the bullets ricocheted against his ball. It was indestructible.

"Okay, Kimura runs 5 spaces to your left! Terasaka and Yoshida dash 3 seats to either side. Now we've made a blind spot! Kayano 2 rows forward and to the gap! Karma and Y/N move eight seats right. Fuwa movie 3 seats left. Isogai 5 seats left." Koro Sensei says. He kept on telling them what to do until Koro Sensei changed everything up.

"Alternating changing names! Student 12 moves right and continues preparing. Students 4 and 5 train your camera to the target between the seats. Use Ritsu to keep track of his movements on stage! Ponytail, shift your position to the front left. Motorcycle fan, you as well. 2 seats to now." Koro Sensei says as he directs every one.

"Alright, Chiba the moment of truth is upon us. When I give you my command, fire your gun as well. Hayami, you're on follow-up as needed. Focus on blocking the enemy's maneuvers. Don't let one failure overshadow the skills you have." Koro Sensei preached to them. He doesn't want one failure to take on the true talent they have.

"Student 12 now!" Koro Sensei exclaimed. The gun guy shot at that student, but it was a decoy. Chiba then came out and shot the gun guy. He aimed it at the brackets on the stage lights. This made the gun guy get hit in the face with that.

The Gun guy was about to shoot but Hayami shot his gun away. Perfect aim. Everyone started to tape him up and congratulated the sharpshooters on their skills.

-TIME SKIP-

"Children. It occurs to me that the mastermind waiting for us at the top floor is not dumb about his recourses." Koro Sensei then started to explain how all the enemies that they faced, could have easily outdone them. The mastermind knows what he is doing.

"Alright new plan." Mr. Karasuma says to the group. As he was explaining the plan Nagisa noticed that Terasaka wasn't feeling too well. He went to check and asked him. Terasaka wanted to keep Nagisa's mouth shut about the situation. He doesn't want to back out.

They made their way up the stairs and the group went up walking quietly up the computer screen. They noticed the case was rigged with plastic explosives.

"It burns no matter what I do. Still, one man's sensitivity is another and vigilance." After saying that the mystery dude threw many of the buttons on the ground which caused the group of students to gasp.

"You didn't think I would make it easy on you? I told you I'll find a way to wipe the octopus off the face of the earth. when it comes to little details to switches, I'm a pro at that." Mystery man states.

Everyone knew that they heard that voice before. It was too similar to them. It sounds familiar but more sinister.

"I reached out to 4 professionals before we went on this trip. Three of them are freelance killers. But the other was the old colleague who went MIA after embezzling funds from the ministry of defense." Mr. Karasuma explains as he points the gun at the guy.