Karmas time

THIRD PERSON POV

Karma and the guy were staring down at each until Karma decided to do the first swing with the plant he was holding. The guy grabbed onto the plant and broke it in half.

"I guess I have to do it without," Karma says confidently.

The dude started to attack first, trying to grab Karma's head. Karma was dodging his attacks easily though. Karma knew that his odds weren't in his favor since that dude can crush a man's skull with a grip. Karma wasn't fazed about this. He thought it was just like school.

Everyone looked at Karma amazed at how easily he was dodging the attacks.

"He's blocking like an expert." Kayano states.

"Those are your defensive moves, is it not Mr. Karasuma?" Koro Sensei asked. Nagisa gave him a full view of the fight.

Mr. Karasuma knows he has not taught any of the kids about his moves. He knew that Karma was a natural-born fighter. Learning by just looking at how he moves.

The guy kept on reaching while Karma was dodging all the attacks. Hand guy stopped attacking Karma.

"What's the problem? You have to come in for an attack." The dude says.

"Oh, you don't say. What if I'm just trying to keep you occupied? I mean my buddies are on a tight schedule and hoping to sneak by or maybe I'm just being clever. Oh, relax, I'm underhanded on the best of days but this fight I want to win fair and square." Karma says as he was getting into position for the fight.

"No tricks. No cheating. No holding out. Just you and me like men." He added.

"Be my guess hun. You see, this is what I mean by two equals." The hand guy says.

Karma launched first with his attack. Karma quickly went up to him and started attacking. Hand dude was dodging the attack but Karma did not stop. He kept on going, using technique and agility. Karma was able to hit his left leg which hurt the opponent.

As Karma was going in for the final blow, he got sprayed with the gas. He fell forward after the gas got sprayed into his face.

"Karma!" Y/N says in concern.

Hand dude then grabbed onto Karma's hair, "Say goodnight you little punk." As he dropped the gas sprayer.

"Sorry dude I got you the best of days." The Hand dude said but did not sound like he had any empathy at all.

"What a bitch move! He wanted to fight you like a man and you just spray him with the gas?! I call that being a sore loser because Karma got the upper advantage on you!" Y/N shouts at the Hand dude.

"Oh come on, this isn't the place for that kid. Get over it, hun. Hun, if you got a can fill with gas, use it. He was all that, you would've done the same..." Before the hand dude can finish his sentence, Karma sprayed the gas onto him. All of us looked at him in shock and confusion.

"Guess great minds think alike! Now, what were you saying about being 'all that?" Karma asked.

"How... how did you not breathe it in? I sprayed you at point blank rage. You should've been paralyzed right about now. " Hand dude asked as he was trembling on his knees.

Hand dude quickly got a knife out of his shirt and went straight to attack Karma. Karma dodged that attack and pinned him to the ground. Hand dude dropped the knife and screeched in pain.

"Come on Terasaka, what are you waiting for? I need duct tape and every free hand we got to hold the crazy bastard down!" Karma says to Terasaka.

The boys quickly duct taped the Hand guy down as he grunted in pain.