Ramen, Movies, and Dates

Start from the beginning

Upon opening the door, she saw Karma shirtless.

She took a gulp and kept the door open.

"Um, I cooked some food and if you want to eat, there's a plate on the counter." She said

"Okay, I'll be out in a second."

She closed the door and took a seat. While she was eating, Karma came out of his room and sat down.

"Thanks for the food."

After they were done eating, they both cleaned up the kitchen. Y/N wanted to go home because she felt dirty and wanted to shower.

"Hey, redhead. I'm going to go back to my place now. I feel pretty dirty and I want to shower." She explained.

"Alright. Before you leave, do you want to go out later?" Karma asked.

"What do you mean by going out?"

"I mean like a date."

Y/N stopped for a second. 'A date?' she thought.

"Oh. Sure why not." She replied in a nonchalant tone, but inside her stomach was doing twenty thousand backflips.

"Okay see you later," Karma says and Y/N made her way out of his house.

Once Y/N was outside she was so excited. She was like a little girl getting ready to go over to her friend's house for the first time.

When Y/N was home, all she can think about is what she should wear. She doesn't even know where they are going to go.

After Y/N thought of that, Karma texted her saying that they were going to an aquarium. Y/N liked that idea since this would be her first time at an aquarium.

Y/N put on some casual clothes that fit her body nicely. She let her h/c hair flow down. She still wore the necklace that Karma had given her and had put on some earrings.

As Y/N was putting on her shoes, she heard a knock on the door.

Third Person POV

Y/N went to the door and saw Karma waiting.

"I was thinking if you want to go to a cafe first before we go to the aquarium. Is that alright?" He asks.

"Of course! I would never turn down free food." She says.

They made their way to the cafe and Y/! found a seat while Karma was ordering their food.

"What does one person do while waiting for food?" She asks herself.

Y/N decided to just stay on her phone the whole time and wait for Karma to come back.

Y/N POV

While scrolling social media I heard someone come into my seat.

"Ah, you are here with the food. Finally!" I said while putting down my phone. When I looked up, I didn't see Karma. It was Koro Sensei.

"what the. Koro Sensei why are you here?" I said in shock. How did Koro Sensei even know I was here?

"Oh well, The strawberry shortcake here is delicious! And when I came here, I also saw you and Karma together. Are you guys on a date?" He asked.

"Uh well, yea," I replied.

"Well then. That's splendid! I need to write this down!" Koro Sensei says excitingly. "I should get going before your date comes and try to assassinate me! Don't do anything bad!"

Before I can say bye, Koro Sensei left in a flash.

"Huh weird. He followed us all the way here, just to talk to me for a second." I said to myself. Right after I said that Karma took a seat.