2nd chance..(SAD FREE X SILAS)

This story is requested by the one and only Jupiter_Guardian hope u guys like it
Drip........Drip..

More drip of fresh blood fall as the person smile in pleasure..
"How........m-much............fu.....n" he say as he let his tears fall."Why..........M-me? "He say as he cut deeper and cry.....
After a bit he stop and take a cold shower and clean the floor...
Meanwhile.....
" where is he?"a girl with magenta hair ask a boy who shrug."You know Free he's always late..calm down Chris he's going to be OK"the boy say as he pat Chris head who nods."What's up"a voice say as the both look at the direction."FREE"they yell as Free yawns."Hmp......calm down"he say bored as he walk to Chris."Are u OK?"Chris ask concerned as Free tilt his head."Hmp.?"Free say as he yawn."good let's go everyone is waiting"Chris say as they walk in.
"There you are battle me now!!" A boy with green hair and yellow strike say as he walk towards Free. "No" he simply say as he walk but Silas pinned him."You little-"Silas say as he was about to punch Free that Free stop his hand."You- what is this why are you so weak?"Silas say as he backaway."What do you mean?"Free say as he tilt his head."I've been in a fight with you million times your strength is more where is it?"Silas say as he place his hand on either side of Free. "I-I-I" Free couldn't form words as he look in Silas eyes as Silas look in Free eyes."Are they going to-?"Sasha whisper to honcho who squeals as a girl😂.They both lean in they were about to kiss but-."Free~"Free hear a voice as he shut his eyes tightly and slap Silas."F-Free?"Silas say as he place his hand on his cheeks."How stupid can't you see I'm in a relation with my snowy~"Free say as tears form in his eyes everyone's eyes widen they never saw Free like this."YOU MEAN THE SNOWY WHO LIED TO YOU WHO FAKED HIS DEATH WHO SLAPPED YOU WHO IS ENGAGED WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHO HAD A SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS DEATH TO YOUUU!?"Silas yell as he slap Free too. Free sobbed as he look in Silas eyes to see pain and guilt.
"W-Why do y-you.....care" Free whisper as he brought a pocket knife out."What the......Free put that down"Silas say as Free raise his hand."Shut.....up"Free say as he try to cut Silas but Silas dodged."Ooh....no.........this is what depression did to.......him"Silas heard Chris whisper as Silas growl."Free cmon pal move on....."Silas heard honcho shout as Free just stand there with hair covering his eyes."Free SHU IS DEAD..."Silas yell as he saw Free's tears fall."SHUT UP...JERK...."Free shout as Silas sigh."Cmon Free there's nothing you could do about it.."Silas say as he hug free.Free push away harshly as his eyes form yellow color in them."I'LL KILL EVERYONE WHO GET IN MY WAY I'LL MAKE SHU MINE AND MINE ALONE EVEN IF HE LIKE IT OR NOT AND THERE  NOTHING YOU COULD DO"Free say as he swing his arm and knife and aim it towards me. Silas caught his wrist as he bite it Free yelp and let the knife go Silas took the chance and pull him in his grasp."Cmon Free you said it yourself that you'll do anything just to keep Shu happy so just let him live his life with Valt there is no love which could be force so calm down."Silas say softly as Free calm down and returned the hug. Silas didn't notice that free took the knife."I'm sorry....so sorry....I was stupid.....so much"Free say as he cry in Silas chest. After a while Free came out and smiles weakly."Thanks Silas thanks I didn't realize that other wasn't in my way I was just in their way..."Free say as he weakly smile and brought out the pocket knife as he cut his nerve and whisper.' Sorry'and he pass put all he remember was his name being.... called.....

******
Free open his eyes as he try to remember..."H-How?"Free whisper as he look around as his eyes met a sleeping figure."S-Silas?"Free say as Silas open his eyes."Good morning love"Silas say as he realize his words and blush."Love?"free whisper as tears fall down."Why?....let me live?"Free whisper as Silas sighs."Please don't do that again Free please."Silas say as he lift Free's chin up. All Free saw was love and being kissed." I'm sorry couldn't hold back"Silas say as he nervously smiles."Why?"Free whisper as he look at Silas."Because I love u"Silas say as tears fall down."Love....me?"free say as Silas nod and hold frees hand and push the sleeves up."Did you?"Silas say as free nod."You idiot why hurt yourself for someone so dumb."Silas yell as Free look down."Cause I gave up on life.........myself.........love"Free say in a shaky voice as Silas cupped his cheeks."Then give it a 2 chance for.......me"Silas whisper as Free eyes widen."Silas........your the one who hook me up with Shu and now.....?"Free say as Silas weakly smile."Yes i did just cause that what you want i was broken but for you i did it and when i heard Shu left you i was happy but seeing you made me wanna die.....I'm sorry"Silas whisper."Just please give it a second chance with me~"Silas say as Free sobbed."I......w-will"Free whisper as Silas hugged him which Free gladly returned..
All Free remember was that he gave a second chance to life,himself..........and love~"