YANDERE FREE X SHU KURENAI(Woods)

This is my first time making a one shot book hope u like it
This requested by the one and only Felixue_917 hope you like it...
With the story
A boy with white hair and red eyes was walking in the woods when he heard the crack of a branch"Whose there"He said as he turn his body to be meet my a yellow and black blurry figure. He started running while look back but the shadow appeared in front of him as he bump in to him."Owe"the boy say as he rub his head and look around there was no one there but he heard foot steps."Who are you and what do you want for me"the boy ask."I want you kurenai Shu"a voice say as Shu tremble."M-me why"Shu says."Because I love you"the voice say as Shu back away a bit."But I'm in a relationship with someone else"Shu's say."Ooh,like I don't know,you don't even love him you just accept his feeling to only thank him"the voice as Shu gulp."How do you know soo much bout me"Shu say in a shaky voice."because I love you for 6months"the voice say ."I have to go"Shu say as he get up but the voice growl Shu just Ignore it and but a rope like thingy caught him and tight it to the tree."Let mee go"Shu say as he struggle. "But I want to see you moree"the voice say in a teasing way." I gotta g-"Shu was cutoff by the voice putting something on his mouth."ohh Shu u turn me on now I can't stay I wanna feel  you"the voice say as Shu feel fingers dancing in his stomach he close his eyes as he hope for the best.....

(Next day)
"Chrisssssssssssss!!!" Valt yell as he bang on the door."What "Chris say as she open the door and yawn." Where's Shu"Valt yell."I don't know but I did see him go out at night and Free isn't here too"Chris say as she rub her eyes."Free his the one he never liked our relationship "Valt say as he yell his name and went all over.

" what"free say as Valt yell his name last time."Where's my boyfriend "Valt say as he look in rage at Shu."you mean rantaro h-" "Rantaro is not my boyfriend Shu is and where is heeeeeee!" Valt yell as Free annoyingly drink his milk."I don't know maybe he rub away by thinking u cheated on me"free say."what do u mean"Valt say in shaky voice."You are always with Rantaro you share a room with him he must have think your cheating and leave and now will you shut up I'm going"Free say as he take a bread and a milk in his hand while leaving a depressed Valt behind.

(With Shu ~)

Shu open his eyes as he look around he was in a tree house's bed.he tried to get up but the chains pull him in."Man my head it hurts and I'm so hungry that I can eat a whole bowl of spaghetti "Shu say as he close his eyes after few minutes silence he heard the door open he act like sleeping.