★𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓★

The crowd went wild, waiting for the answer of Beomgyu. Everyone, even aliens and even you behind that screen are shouting for Beomgyu to say yes.

"Tell me baby, will you be my boyfriend?" (Kinda reminds me of Jisung saying tell me baby, to minho) Beomgyu blushed at the word baby.

Taehyun was really patient, he didn't care of Beomgyu rejected him now. He understands that Beomgyu is shy infront of the crowd.

He looked at the members who were almost crying because the moment was cute and really romantic. These are like those movies that we always see.

"Taehyun, I am sorry if I ever hurt you, and this is beautiful, yes Taehyun yes I will be your boyfriend" Beomgyu hugged Taehyun tightly.

The crowd chanted the ship name, and some whistle. It was a happy moment for both the members and the fans.

Beomgyu was crying, he never thought he would get this much of support. He never thought that finally Taehyun and him will be together.

Taehyun broke the hug and wiped the ears of Beomgyu. He took out something form his pocket, and showed it to the fans.

"This is the ring, I bought for Beomgyu and me" with that he shows the ring he was wearing, and the same ring was in his hand. He slowly put that into Beomgyu's ring finger.

Beomgyu once again left speechless, and hugged the younger latter tight. "You happy Beomgyu hyung?" Beomgyu nodded to Taehyun who was laughing because how cute and small Beomgyu looked.

They fan sign event ended and they said bye to the fans. They went to the back stage, but suddenly flower fell on top of the new couple.

They were shocked and the suddenly the staffs started to clap. Beomgyu saw the same staff who first started to ship them, Kim Cheonsa.

"Congratulations, Taegyu" she said and hugged Beomgyu. She is like a elder sister to them. "Thank you noona, thank you so much" Taehyun said along with Beomgyu.

The members confusedly asked who arranged all this with a small time. And from the corner 7 members of BTS came out.

The junior group left shock at the sudden appearance. "BTS sunbaenim, you guys did all this?" Yeonjun asked as Namjoon hugged him.

The bangtan boys congratulated the new couple and all of them went to the dressing room. "Now tell me how did you do this?" Beomgyu asked Jimin, pouting.

"Omg he is so cute, can I adopt him please, Jin hyung?" Jimin said as he hugged Beomgyu and cuddled him and in the end Taehyun had to free Beomgyu as he was being squished.

Jungkook started to explain how they made the flower water fall. "So basically we planned in buying stuffs for you guys as it was your first fan sign and you debuted" he continued on.

"But as we all are not good in buying things, we all ended up buying flowers. As we reached here, we saw the drama, and heard you sing" Jungkook smiled and continues again.

"As soon as we understood what was happening, we ripped all the flowers and put the petals on a cloth and hung it above, so when you will enter we will release it and then boom" Beomgyu and Taehyun was really thankful.

After a while they all left for their own, dorms. For the very first time, Beomgyu and Taehyun sat together in the car.

Kai was extremely sleepy so he sat between the mom and dad of the group. Yeonbin in their flirting world, Taegyu in their sweet world, and Kai in his dream.

The car came to the dorm. All of them got out and went in, as soon as they entered the house Yeonjun screamed.

"Why you built like that hyung? Who told you to scream?" Soobin asked obviously annoyed by the others. "Soobinne is annoyed by me, fine then I won't be talking with you" Yeonjun sulked away.

Soobin smacked his forehead and followed Yeonjun around. They members sat on the sofa and talked about random things and fans gifts they got.

"Hey, hey, I just remembered Beomgyu hyung will be moving to my room, Soobin hyung will stay with Yeonjun" Taehyun said as he hugged Beomgyu from side who was busy opening a gift.

"And I really don't want to hear Soobin hyung yelling Yeonjun hyungs name, and rambles about how horny he gets" Soobin started to chase him around.

The room fell into laughter and the members were mostly fighting over things. After dinner they moved to different rooms. Beomgyu was happy he could sleep with Taehyun.

After they were done Kai came pouting, "I am the only one single" "Well, a four years old can't date right, so you can't" Kai gave him a -_- this face and the members laughed.

Really Kai is the cutest little bean to exist. We must protect him MOAs.

"Kai, wear headphones when you go to sleep, some weird things will happen in Yeonjun hyungs room" Beomgyu said as Yeonjun looked at him with glare.

Taehyun the little devil spoke up, "Next time when we are changing dorms, we should make sure, three rooms and two rooms with sound proof door, because Beomgyu I will wreack you soon" than he smirked.

Beomgyu just hit him lightly and went inside. The members bid goodbyes and went to their own rooms.

Beomgyu was already in his bed, trying to sleep. Taehyun went upto his bed and laid down, wrapping his arms around Beomgyu's slender waist.

"You do know that you have your own bed right?" "No I can't see it, I only see this bed and you" Beomgyu giggled and turned around.

They both fell asleep in thier arms.

Who knew a whole roller coaster ride relationship can be this beautiful? Who knew that this two were meant to be?

"If destiny has someone for you, wait for for it, don't look for. Looking for it can lead to sadness and devastation" -Mahira.

                                                               ꧁𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫꧂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally them whole ass ride has come to an end. I hope you like the story.

Please check out my other story and read the author note in the end.

Pls vote and comment. I love you all.

-Mahira