★𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔★

Beomgyu just sat in his room stared at the card he got form Jimin at the show. He didn't know whether to join or to reject.

He didn't tell this to along one yet, except of his parents, grandma and Jaeho. He didn't want anyone to know about it yet.

His parents were okay it, they wanted the best for Beomgyu, and they let him live his life. Jaeho was telling him to give it a chance and he was not stop talking about how Beomgyu will win the heart of many people.

He sighed, and later in his bed still thinking will he go to Seoul or live his rest of the live like this.

.

.

"You guys, won't believe how beautiful his voice was, and it was really mesmerizing" Jimin said as he took a sip of his orange juice.

Currently, bangtan boys and soon to be boy group TXT were sitting in their dorms living room. They were excitedly listen to the description BTS was giving them about this unknown boy.

"What was his name Jimin sunbaenim" "His name was Choi something, I forgot" Jimin said as he looked cuz he doesn't remember the name.

"Another Choi, wow, Choi Soobin, Choi Yeonjun and the other Choi it's so cool" Soobin said as he high fived with Yeonjun.

"Will he accept?" Kai the youngest member said as he sat down beside J-hope. "Maybe he will" J-hope said as he ruffles Kai's hair.

They were talking about adding the boy to the new boy band, but someone was not okay with this idea, so he spoke up, "Why do we need to add another member here. We four are fine"

"Taehyun, we were meant to be a five member group, that's why" "No Yeonjun hyung, I don't want any other people in this group, good knows, if he is ugly or stupid" Taehyun than gave a disgusted face to them.

"Taehyun look-" "If you really want him to in this group than he has to deal with me, and I will make sure he leaves the group" with that Taehyun left the living and went to his room and slamed the door shut.

"Sorry about his behaviors, he is just not in a good mood today" Soobin as the leader apologized for his members behavior. He was upset that Taehyun was not liking the idea.

"Alright, we will leave now, go to bed all of you okay" Jin said as the boys nodded. Then slowly all of them walked to their room and tell asleep.

.

.

Beomgyu woke up, and felt something in his hand. He looked and saw the card. He smiled and he knew just what to do.

So he got ready and went downstairs, to see his grandma cooking something to eat. "Grandma, I have made up my mind" he said and his grandma looked at him with a smile on her face.

"I will become a singer, of the next group of Bighit entertainment" he said as he hugged his grandma. She was very happy that Beomgyu is being confident, and is going to achieve his dreams.

Beomgyu bid a goodbye before we left the house to go to school. He wanted to tell Jaeho and meet him for the last time before he leaves.

"Beommie, Beomgyu listen buddy, what's your plan now" Jaeho screamed as he went to Beomgyu and gave him a tight hug. They are best friends after all and they love each other, and can die for eachother.

"Jaeho I am going to Seoul" Jaeho's jaw drop and he picked up Beomgyu and spun around and they both started to laugh. "Yes Beomgyu now go and get your dream man" they high fived and then talked about BTS.

"Do you think the members of the new group will like me?" Beomgyu said a bit scared, "Come on man, who will hate a bear like you, you're so squishy that they will beg to keep you" Jaeho laughed and so did Beomgyu.

Jaeho never failed to make Beomgyu smile, if Beomgyu is scared only Jaeho's jokes and acts can make him calm down. He doesn't know how he will live with out him.

"Jaeho don't forget me okay, and don't treat me differently after I become famous" "You are my friend, my brother do you think I will ever forget you" Jaeho hugged him as he tagged along to Beomgyu's house.

Beomgyu wanted to spent the last night with Jaeho in daegu before he goes to Seoul. Jaeho all's helped Beomgyu to pack his stuffs and comfort Beomgyu, as he was sad that he is leaving his best friend.

"I will be in your fan sign when you become an idol, and also we can call you know" Jaeho said as he tried to cheer the sad little bear. Beomgyu smiled and called the Bighit company to let them know he has accepted the offer.

"They said that, I can come by 2 pm tomorrow which means I will read h there at 1:30 pm" Beomgyu said as he sat down and continued, "I will be directly moved in the dorm with other members"

Jaeho nodded as he loaded the luggage in the car, Jaeho's driver is gonna drive both of them to the train station.

After they reached, Beomgyu couldn't stop crying, it was night time. Jaeho was tearing up as well seeing Beomgyu cry. They know that they will miss eachother a lot.

"Call me when you reach okay, now go achieve you dream" Jaeho said as he hugged Beomgyu on last time and Beomgyu got on to train.

He knew that he was gonna miss his bestie a lot.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this is it guys. What do you think will happen next?

Anyways I hope you liked it and also vote and comment.

I love you all, stay safe and take care.

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜