★𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓★

Everything seemed so slow and smooth to Beomgyu. The surrounding around him suddenly stopped and his only focus was to the person, who was holding him preventing him form falling.

Taehyun was too worried, he didn't want the other to get hurt again. One time was enough for him. Even if the older hated him, he will make sure to win his heart again.

Taehyun really didn't want to do anything, like flirting or attempt to talk he just wanted to give the older time. But history just repeats itself.

Just like how Beomgyu used to work hard to impress Taehyun, and now Taehyun is trying to impress the older and to get his trust back. Which will be hard to get.

"Be careful hyung, fall for me not for the floor" Taehyun said as he helped Beomgyu balance to the ground. As soon as Beomgyu gained his balance on his feet he shoved Taehyun's hand.

Beomgyu coughed, "You're not a type I would fall for, and besides the floor was wet" he said as he tried not to blush. To bad Taehyun saw it already saw and smiled a bit, be now loved to make Beomgyu blush.

He is happy, Beomgyu blush cuz of him, and he knew that even if the older hated him, winning him back will be easy. Flirting is enough, and that's want he will do.

Beomgyu didn't know why he was feeling like this. He was really embarrassed that's true, but he misses Taehyun's touch.

"Maybe I can't be angry at him" he thought as he walked towards Yeonjun, who was cooking not knowing a whole ass drama just happened.

Beomgyu spoke up, "Hyung, what is like to fall in love?" Yeonjun eyes widen at the sudden question. He was dumfounded, "It's like, butterflies and you feel your cheeks red when they flirt or compliment" Yeonjun explained.

Beomgyu nodded. "Why are you in love again?" Yeonjun said with a smirk. Beomgyu could do nothing but nod shyly. He has told Yeonjun that he loves the younger, so he had nothing to hide.

"Listen Beomgyu, pretend to be angry, this will make him try to talk to you more and that's how you both will be able to talk through anger" Yeonjun winked and Beomgyu blushed thinking want happened before.

He walked out of the room to see Taehyun and Kai playing games while Soobin was seeing if anyone was cheating. He smiled at the sight.

Ever since Beomgyu has come, Taehyun would distance himself form everyone and everything, but now seeing him smile happily makes Beomgyu happy.

"Oh my god Taehyun, why can't I hate you?" Beomgyu thought as he took a deep breath. Just than Yeonjun shouted that the food was ready.

Everyone like a lion hopped to the table and sat down. "So, emmoa what's the dish today?" Kai asked as he looked at Yeonjun, who smiled and bought the food.

Just like before yeonjun and Soobin would blush or scold if the members ship them. But now they are okay with that, why; because that are together.

Not so long after 1 week of Beomgyu's come, Yeonjun decided to tell his feeling to confess his feelings. Of course Kai and Beomgyu helped, Taehyun didn't join to help but he knew what happened through Soobin.

The food was served, and everyone digged in. "Yeonjun emmoa, give Beomgyu hyung more food, I don't want him to be sick again" Taehyun said that with a wink looking at Beomgyu who looked away.

Soobin smiled as he looked at the blushing male beside him. And now everyone knew that they are fine with eachother, even if Beomgyu is angry with Taehyun.

Taehyun was finally happy that everything is going smooth and great. He liked how Beomgyu laughed, and smiled to everything he or the other said. It looked like there was no conflict between them.