★𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓★

Today is the day when Beomgyu will be revealed to the public. The fans have already gone crazy to see who completes the group. Beomgyu was really nervous, he really was.

Now the boys were going to the recording studio. The boys were called to see the video of Beomgyu being publish and they can even see how fans react.

"Hyung what of they don't like me?" Beomgyu almost cried, but Taehyun being an newly formed angel of the group spoke up, "They will hyung, and if they don't I will but them with a hammer"

Taehyun's wods did clam Beomgyu down a bit. And that was enough for Beomgyu to calm down amd watch.

The boys together pressed the button and soon the video was spread to the world. And now it's just time to wait and see.

The views increased and it made Beomgyu even more nervous. "How will they react to me?" Beomgyu buried his head in his hands.

The others said him it will be fine, and now they will be going through the comments. And the comments went something like this.

"Omg, he is baby...he is soo cute"

"This boy is now my bias, he is so adorable"

"Omg, I will marry him, I am definitely coming to the fan sign"

"The suffer of being an international fan is I can't meet this sweet boy, but love you Beomgyu"

"Beomgyu is brighter than my grades, love TXT"

Beomgyu was so happy in receiving these positive comments. It made him really happy and it made him promise to himself he will work hard for the fans.

"See Beomgyu hyung, they love you" Kai said as he jumped up and down. Beomgyu hugged Yeonjun and Soobin as the others join in the hug.

Beomgyu wiped his tears and laughed along as they joked around clowning eachother. Beomgyu already loves this family too much.

Then the boys went to the dorms back. Tomorrow is a big day, they will be shooting their very first MV. Beomgyu was really excited for this.

"Whoo, tomorrow is a big day" Yeonjun said as he popped himself into the sofa. Soobin sat beside him, casually flirting. The members didn't say anything as this a part of the daily routine.

Taehyun walked up to Beomgyu and tapped his shoulder, "Hey, hyung I need to talk to you" he whispered into the others ears. And Beomgyu suddenly felt a shiver down his spine.

Beomgyu simply nodded keeping the poker face and followed Taehyun to Taehyun and Soobin's shared room.

As they got in, Taehyun slowly closed the door and locked the room without Beomgyu knowing. Beomgyu was busy admiring the room. It was crafted a d decorated nicely.

"So what did you wanted to talk about?" Beomgyu asked as he turned around, to be met with the huge smile of Taehyun.

Taehyun walked closer and whispered again, "About the kiss we once shared" Beomgyu blushed, "Hyung tell me why did you kiss me back?" Taehyun said.

Beomgyu didn't seem to find a perfect answer for that. "I don't know, just like that" "Beomgyu look at me, my eyes are here not on the floor" Taehyun used his finger to lift Beomgyu's head up.

They both stared into eachother. "You didn't answer my question hyung. Why did you kiss me? You love me right?" Beomgyu stayed silent.

He was about to answer when something soft stopped him. Beomgyu felt he was in the clouds, butterflies in his stomach went crazy.

Taehyun didn't say anything, he just wanted to see if Beomgyu would kiss back. And as expected he did. Their lips move in sync, and the kiss was passionate.

Beomgyu had his hand on Taehyun's shoulder and neck. While Taehyun's was on Beomgyu's waist and cheeks.

But the kiss turned hot, when Taehyun bit into Beomgyu's bottom lips. Beomgyu let him in,  their tongue fighting for dominance. Of course Taehyun won.

We are humans so we need oxygen, so for oxygen they pulled away. The string of saliva connected them. Beomgyu looked away as he wiped his lips.

"Now, tell me why did you kiss back? I didn't even tell you to," Taehyun said as he wiped his lips, looking at Beomgyu's swollen lips.

Beomgyu didn't answer, he just stood there unable to speak. "Just admit that you love me hyung, now we both love each other this is working out" Taehyun said as he hugged Beomgyu.

Beomgyu pushed him away, "I don't love you okay, and I don't know why I kissed you okay" Taehyun knew he was lying.

Beomgyu opened the door to leave the room, once he left he heard Taehyun shouting, "DONT DENY HYUNG, I KNOW, PLEASE ACCEPT" Taehyun came out of the room.

The others looked at them. Beomgyu doesn't like to be the center of attention in this kind of cases, "NO I DON'T, PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE"

Taehyun calmly said, "Stop lying to yourself, you will only be hurt" "NO, I KNIW WHAT I AM DOING, I DONT LOVE YOU I NEVER DID" "Why are you shouting?" Taehyun asked

Beomgyu smiled, "Now shouting is also a sin. Are you going back to the same Taehyun, well of you are, than stay away" Taehyun was about to speak but Beomgyu cut him off.

"Please leave me alone, we are just friends okay" suddenly the word friend made Taehyun extremely angry.

"ENOUGH HYUNG, ENOUGH STOP LYING. AND I AM TRYING TO BE GOOD WOTH YOU FOR ONCE AND YOU ARE TAKING IT IN A WRONG WAY? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU RAT?" Taehyun suddenly realized what he said.

Taehyun was Beomgyu was shocked and now almost crying, "No I am sorry-" but he felt a sharp pain in his cheeks. Beomgyu slapped.

"Kill someone and than say sorry, it's something same like this. You're just acting, you don't even love me, you're fake Taehyun, you're fake" Beomgyu cried. The others just watched with shock.

The misunderstanding goes one, sinking the ship that was about to sail perfectly, "I can't trust you now, and how will I trust when I give you my heart. Taehyun my heart doesn't belong to you"

Beomgyu left the dorm, leaving the members sad and Taehyun broken. Yeonjun went upto Taehyun and hugged him, who was trying not you cry.

Destiny gave them a chance, but the misunderstanding took a different turn. "Please Beomgyu, believe me, I love you with my heart and I will prove it to you"........................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think none of you expected that right?

Wrote this while listening to We lost our summer, and now Taegyu lost eachother.

And also txtslonglegs kiss scene for you 😉.

Please vote and comment your opinions.

The story is almost to the end maybe.

I love you all and stay safe and healthy.

Thank you. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜