★𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓★

Taehyun could sleep, in fact he can't even think of sleeping. What he did was out of his thinking, he never actually meant to kiss Beomgyu, but he just had to.

He won't lie, but Beomgyu's lips were soft and really smooth. It was really !agical for Taehyun, for the first time he felt comfort just by kissing.

This was his first and his last. He can't let his heart fall, it is wrong. He doesn't want to be soft for Beomgyu, he has a mission to do, and that is hurt Beomgyu.

"No I have to stop this feeling, I can't let him break my walls, no" Taehyun thought as he closed his eyes, recalling Beomgyu's surprised eyes, and how soft they were.

He remembers Beomgyu's soft skin, and how relaxing it felt to touch them. He was really whipped he understood that, but he can't let anyone the walls.

"Beomgyu I am sorry but I am have to do this to distract myself form the feeling, I have to go back to the cold old self" Taehyun thought as he closed his eyes and slowly falling asleep.

.

.

Beomgyu woke to someone shaking him. "Beomgyu wake up, we have to go to practice right" Beomgyu nodded and Yeonjun took the blanket away.

He sat on his bed, still eyes closed. "Hey Beom, why is your lips so red I mean" Yeonjun stopped as Beomgyu opened his eyes and ran to washroom.

He looked at his lips, swollen and red. He remembers everything that happened last night. And just by thinking about it, he feels butterflies in his stomach.

He washed his face and used some makeup for the first time. Once he got out he met with Yeonjun who was tapping his feet on the floor.

"Now, explain the reason why was your lips red" Beomgyu was shy to tell, he was really worried what if Yeonjun said something.

"Mosquitoes don't bite on lips, so who bit your lips?" Yeonjun raised his eyebrows, Beomgyu became really tensed.

Beomgyu smiled a bit and nervously said, "What do you mean by who? And it red because of...umm lipstick yes" he said as he laughed a bit.

Yeonjun still didn't believe that, "I won't say anything Beomgyu, tell me who did you kiss?" Beomgyu's eyes widen as his face was blushing mess.

"It was, it was, Taehyun" "Wait WHAT, HE KISSED YOU, WHAT THE FUCKING HELL, HE DID WHAT?" Yeonjun suddenly shouted and the door opened.

A giant bunny hopped his head out, "Who kissed who? I know that I was the one who kissed Yeonjun yesterday" "We talk about the Binnie" Yeonjun said as he looked down.

Beomgyu laughed as he thought right about what happened last night. And Yeonjun didn't tell Soobin about Taehyun and Beomgyu.

Beomgyu went downstairs, and while coming he met with Taehyun who just passed by him. Beomgyu was kind of upset with it.

The breakfast went smooth and fast. And it was kind of noisy because of how Kai complained his back was paining, probably he slept in some weird position.

"Lets go now, we have to practice" Soobin said as he pulled the members out.

"Hey Taehyun, about-" "Rat, listen don't talk to me, forget what happened. And remember that was a mistake, don't take it so seriously" Taehyun said as walked away.

Beomgyu felt sad about it, he doesn't know why was Taehyun acting cold again. And Beomgyu kinda did expect this happen.

But what ever happens he will never give up, this is not how he was raised. He was raised to be strong, and he was born to complete Taehyun.

.

.

Just like the other days, the boys are in their practice room. And now they are in the recording room. Today they will be singing.

"Okay, Beomgyu you had to sing this part with a bit of air release okay" teacher said and Beomgyu replyed with a nod.

The music started as the members took their place. Beomgyu started to sing, and the members were really surprised by his voice. Jimin was right his voice was like an angel.

Beomgyu was happy the the teacher gave him a thumbs up. And he was really surprised with the others voice too.

He was enough happy the this voice actually matched with the others. It was more than any achievement.

"Cut, wow guys all of your voices were super, Beomgyu you did really well" "Thank you" Beomgyu said as he bowed.

The practice went in a couple of times, before the members returned to the practice room. It was a place they would have fun and practice.

Beomgyu has gone really attached to the room and he really likes being there. "Wow this room is just to good, I would marry this room" Kai said as he entered and laid down.

"So does that mean you are cheating on your plushies" Beomgyu said and laughed as Kai pouted. The boy was too cute, must protect at all cost.

Soobin and Yeonjun were basically doing their daily routine, flirting. And Beomgyu and Kai were in their world. And Taehyun, his evil mind was thinking how to ignore his feelings.

"Should I hurt him? Should I call him names and ignore him, yes that will be better" Taehyun thought as he looked over to Beomgyu.

To him Beomgyu was an angel, but he wanted his feels to go away he didn't want this feelings, it will hurt and make him weak. And that was never gonna happen.

"Taehyun is everything alright, you are really distracted these days" Soobin said as he walked over to him. He just nodded his head.

It was really rare for him to be like this. He was never like this and this is the very first time he seemed distracted and worried.

But little did they all know that someone knows the reason why he is actually like this, yes it was Beomgyu. He knows was Taehyun was behaving like this. Because of this simple kiss.

"No Taehyun, I am to hurt him I can't actually be this weak" that's the promise Taehyun made with himself, he won't let anyone to break his walls.

Not even destiny can break it, or can it? ..........................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things getting interesting huh!!

So this is it, I am sorry is if it's short.

Anyways pls vote and comment.

I love all, stay safe, and healthy.

Thank you. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜