★𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓★

(An important message at the very end of the Chapter, pls see and comment)

The sunlight was coming in through the open window, chirping of bird fill the whole air. And in this beautiful day, the first sound that came to your ear was two males shouting form the living room.

Beomgyu didn't believe he slept with Taehyun, and they were cuddling in the sofa yesterday watching a horror movie. Even Taehyun was shocked he actually slept with Beomgyu in the same sofa.

"How the fuck did we sleep together, in the same sofa?" Beomgyu asked as he pushed Taehyun, causing him to fall on the ground.

Taehyun groaned and rubbed his butt as he landed hardly on the floor. Well that was not the concern of Beomgyu, so he rolled his eyes.

That's when Yeonjun came into the room, with sleepy eyes and still on pajamas. He just woke up after hearing the horrible screaming of Beomgyu and Taehyun.

"Well, first no cussing in this household, second you two fell asleep while watching movie, and Taehyun hugged you cuz you were scared" Yeonjun said as he looked at them with stone face.

The two males were looking at eachother, Beomgyu giving glares while Taehyun mesmerized by his beautiful Beomgyu looks.

Beomgyu made a disgust face and left the room. The reason is he was blushing about Taehyun winking at him at the end, so he left the place.

"So, mission Taegyu is sailing right?" Soobin asked and Taehyun gave a questionable look. Shush he doesn't have to know, it only a secret between me, you and YeonBinKai.

After breakfast they went to their usual routine, going to the Bighit headquarters. And today is their debut date.

Beomgyu was so nervous that he will be shown to the public. Of course he will be the last member to be revealed, so he still has time to be confident.

Yeonjun will be revealed first and so he needed to do shooting. And today they will record the song together, and later they will shoot the MV.

"I am so nervous, will people like me?" Beomgyu said as he waited in the dressing room with the others. They were getting ready to shoot individual shoots, that will be revealed one by one.

Beomgyu was looking himself in the mirror where he watched his hair getting dyed to brown. His makeup being done, and admiring how beautiful he looked.

"Hyung, I am nervous, will they like me?" "How can people not like an angel like you Beomgyu hyung" Taehyun answered instead of Yeonjun or Soobin, exactly not the person Beomgyu asked.

The room filled with laughter, the stylist were laughing at how Beomgyu reacted. He was read as tomato. "Beomgyu at his rate, you don't need blush, Taehyun will do the job" one of the stylist said.

Taehyun winked at Beomgyu causing him to look away. "Beomgyu has a crush on Taehyun I see" one of the other stylist said as they laughed.

"Taehyun and Beomgyu will be really cute if they are together, we should definitely make them wear matching outfits" the other said. Now Taegyu has become a hot topic in the room.

Well, nor Beomgyu or Taehyun was uncomfortable so it was totally okay of they talked about it. Just Beomgyu blushed when his stylist said something related to this.

"Okay, noonas Beomgyu is blushing too much, it's not good for him" Taehyun said and the they stopped and simply left after they were done with their work.

The shooting starts now and they were waiting for the director to tell them when to start. Yeonjun was first to go.

Beomgyu was really amazed by Yeonjun's visual. And Soobin here is drooling over Yeonjun, well he almost fainted on how beautiful Yeonjun looked.

And after Taehyun, Beomgyu was the one who was shooting the very last member to shoot. He was nervous but thanks to Taehyun who kept shouting encouraging words.

Beomgyu was relifed by Taehyun's sweet words. And he really enjoyed filming the short clip. And he really liked how clear the video was. Now he only waited for the people's reaction.

And soon enough, Yeonjun's video was published and all of them sat with their social medias cuz they knew fans would be talking about this.

"Yeonjun hyung, look now that are telling to reveal the next member" Beomgyu said as he ran all the way to Yeonjun.

They were now getting ready for the debut video, and Yeonjun couldn't stop crying. He was really happy.

The Maknaes were not crying much, but Beomgyu was crying a lot. He was happy that his dream has finally become true, he is going to be an idol.

"Hyung I am so excited, for our journey together" Kai said as he hugged Beomgyu. And soon they were in the dressing room, where BTS were waiting for them.

"One two, bangtan hello we are BTS" they intro themselves and now TXT can finally intro themselves with proud and with their own sign, "One dream, hello we are Tomorrow by Together"

The boys had fun, and unconsciously Beomgyu and Taehyun were teaming up for the game they were playing. It was unexpected, but the others in the room really appreciate that.

This is what you call a love that is done by destiny itself. It's a blessing from the destiny, and they are meant to be together.

This is destined loved...................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't worry it's still not over, I am just doing this kind of ending if chapter.

And also pls vote and comment.

I love you all, stay safe.

And now for the main thing, I have noticed this while watching the mv of Blue Hour. And this is what I noticed.

If you see the MV of spring day, you see a merry go round behind Jungkook, and of you see there is a same merry go round behind txt, but that is fine while BTS one is broken.

Does that mean, BTS and TXT are in the same parallel world but doesn't know about their existence, because they are in the parallel universe of two different world at the same time

Does that mean, BTS and TXT are in the same parallel world but doesn't know about their existence, because they are in the parallel universe of two different world at the same time. Spring for BTS, while summer for TXT. Which means they are in the same ground, with different skies.

Because BTS song is take me to the sky and that has a lyrics of saying about their sky, and again the meaning of blue hour is actually, You and I discovered in the sky at 5:53 (5시_53분의_하늘에서_발견한_너와_나)

So does that mean they have same world but different skies?? 🤔🤔

What are your thoughts?