Chapter 31(FINAL)

Continue...

(After arriving at the hospital)

Y/n pov

*Everyone was staring at us in fear I guess it's because of Taehyung, I think these people know that Taehyng is a mafia. We went towards the reception and Taehyung talk with them and tell them what happened they immediately told Taehyung to come to the emergency room with them, Taehyung quickly went to the emergency room carrying Akithma. At that time I was left alone in the recipient hall and I glanced at the people who are staring at us and I saw they were looking at me in an abominable way and I saw some people absconded from the hospital I was shocked by they are actions why do they act like that I feel abate, but suddenly Taehyung abducted me to the emergency room*

Y/n-Where is Akithma?

Taehyung-They put Akithma into the operation theatre.

Y/n-Ohh I see.

Nurse-Sir and Madam, I think it's better if I put medicine into your wounds and bruises,

Y/n and Taehyung- Sure, you can.

 Bts except for Taehyung-Y/n and Taehyung are you guys ok?

Y/n-You guys also came here.

Jimin-Yeah.

(After 2y)

Y/n pov

*I feel like a bird, I always want to be wild beautiful, and free just like the sea

*I feel like a bird, I always want to be wild beautiful, and free just like the sea. Sunset is going down I feel happy inside of my body now I always think about the present I don't want to go to the past I regret everything in the past but one thing I will never regret in the past was *Meeting my 6 boyfriends and my best friend* but still, I am sad what happened to my father, I hope he is with me right now to enjoy this beautiful sunset but unfortunately he dies from a heart attack after knowing I got kidnapped by got7 it was sad tho but I hope he will always look at me in the heaven. And now I am graduated from Law University, and finally, my dreams became true I always dream to become a lawyer so finally now I am and I and Lisa and Akithma became best friends now Lisa is no longer a maid and I told BTS to released other maids too who was working for them after that Bts left they are mafia job and they started to do business. And the most beautiful thing is Akithma is pregnant with Taehyung's baby aww I know right it's cute, Akithma and Tae fall in love with each other after that kidnapped incident thanks for got7 I guess we all become close to each other but i don't know what happened to got7 after that 😣and now I have 6 boyfriends like seriously 😂😂😂😂I know right it's ridiculous because my all friends have one boyfriend but I have 6 of them but I am not regretting my decision even how can I say no when they all propose me with a cute way 😂😂😂😋 it's cute aww. We are not getting married because it's prohibited to get married with 6 boys in nowadays authorities will kill me and my boys☺🙂But we are trying to make babies because it's not prohibited to make 6 babies with 6 men's know😁*

J-hope-Y/nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn(Screaming)

Y/n-Yes?

Jin-You knows what we all talk about our future babies' names.

Y/n-Really share all ideas with me.

Jin-If I got a baby girl let's name her Dahamsee 

Y/n-Wow it's a cute name tho but what if I got a baby boy.

Jin-Then let's name him Jiniya.

Y/n-That name is hilarious 😂😂

Jin- -_- I just shared my idea.

Y/n-J-hope now your turn.

J-hope-If I got a baby girl I name her Sanolee and if I got a baby girl I name him sunny

Y/n-Baby girl's name is so beautiful but the baby boy's name is not good at all.

Jungkook-We all decided on baby girls' names rather than baby boys.

Y/n-Ok Jin and J-hope gonna name they are baby girls as Dahamsee and Sanolee.

Jungkook-I am gonna name my baby girl Vinumi.

Jimin-I am gonna name her as Tharuki.

Suga-Neither did I.

Jimin- -_-

Suga-I am gonna name my Lil future daughter Nimna.

Y/n-Awww beautiful names 

Taehyung-Hey bestie (Waving at Y/n)

Y/n-Hey besta.

Jimin-Sunset is going down it's better if we watch it.

Taehyung-Sure let's watch it.

Y/n pov-We all stood up and watch the sun goes down it was very beautiful

*I never thought I will end up with them like this*

THE END

THE END.....................