Chapter 2

Continue...

Mrs. Choi- Y/n again you're late. (Mrs. Choi yelled at Y/n for being Late.)

Y/n - Hehehehe sorry Mrs. Choi I late because because because Ummm...(She struggle to answer Mrs. Choi's question.)

Choi- Hahaha you don't have a specific reason.

Y/n- No I have, I help a puppy.

Choi- Puppy?

Y/n - Yeah, in the morning when I was walking to school I saw a beautiful puppy crossing the Road and I stare at that puppy in that time I saw a car was driving fastly towards that puppy in that time I AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ( Y/n shouted and Mrs. Choi flinches.) and I went to the middle of the road and I hug the puppy and I told STOPPPPPPPPPP  and the car stop and puppy went. 

Mrs. Choi-But that was not an---(Y/n cuts Mrs. Choi's words).

Y/n- Yeah that was the problem by the way as a religion teacher you have to appreciate what I did because I save someone's life, you always telling me to save someone's life is a good thing.

Mrs. Choi- I-I me-me you-you Ahhhhhhhh ok Sit down Y/n I give you a chance.

Y/n- Thanks, Mrs. Choi.

(Y/f pov.)

(When I was doing my work in my home office I heard someone break my door and came in. )

Y/f - (I look up to see who it was and I saw BTS.)

Y/f-Hey guys.

Jin -  Mr. Kim don't put butter on us we came here to take our money.

Y/f- What money? (I started to tremble because of the fear.)

Rm- Ohhh poor man he doesn't know what money we are asking.

Jungkook - Let me explain it to him Hyung, you know we had a deal right? Can't you remember you told us to kill your business enemy so yeah we killed him but you only gave half money to us ( Jungkook harshly grabbed my collar and point the gun towards my head and said-) where's the other money?

Y/f - Actually I am sorry I don't have that much money right now.

J-hope- WHAT THE HECKKKK YOU END UP A DEAL WITH US WITHOUT MONEY THAT'S IT YOUR DEAD!! (After heard him screaming, send shiver downs to my spine because of the fear I got.)

(Y/f pov end.)

V- (I started to Roam eyes around the house and I saw a picture of a beautiful girl, She is very beautiful. So at that without hesitating I decided to ask Jimin hyung about her)

 Jimin Hyung who is that girl?(I point my finger towards her picture, at that time Jimin hyung looks at that picture quickly and recognizes who she was

 Jimin Hyung who is that girl?(I point my finger towards her picture, at that time Jimin hyung looks at that picture quickly and recognizes who she was.)

(V pov end.)

(Jimin pov.)

(Damn she looks beautiful I wish she was our maid, wait what a maid hmm I got an idea)