Chapter 12

Continue...

Y/n-Can I ask you a question?

(J-hope pov end.)

J-hope-Yeah sure, what is it?

Y/n-Are you a Mafia?

J-hope-(J-hope chuckled and reply Yes as an answer.)

Y/n-But you do not seem to be like a Mafia, You have a kind heart.

J-hope-Y/n every Mafia has a kind heart because they are also human beings that have a heart.

Y/n-But J-hope others that I communicated were rude towards me not like you.

 J-hope-Actually Y/n when I was a small kid I usually help people and always show kindness towards others not only that I hate murders and criminals and- (Y/n cuts J-hope's words.)

Y/n-Then how did u end up being a Mafia If you hate them?

J-hope-It was a long and private story and I do not like to share it with others, I am sorry(J-hope look down. )

Y/n-It's ok J-hope I can understand you, Can you do me a favor?

J-hope-Yeah but if I can, By the way, What is it?

Y/n-Can you tell others to release me because you were a friend of them and you  were a Mafia too so-(J-hope cuts Y/n's words.)

J-hope-Y/n I am sorry, I can't do it because we all of us decided to take you as our slave so yeah I can't change it.

Y/n-(Y/n sadly replies ok.)

J-hope-Y/n(J-hope sighs.)I know you want to be free from this hell but if I can help you I will do it but now I can't I am sorry I feel guilty.

Y/n-J-hope It's ok I can understand your situation. (Y/n sadly put a smile on to her face symbolizing that she is completely ok.)

J-hope-Hmm.

Y/n-Can you introduce them to me I mean not introduce them face to face I mean now like a small description about them.

J-hope-Sure, but you didn't meet everyone right?

Y/n-Yeah I only met worldwide handsome, Rm, and that Jungcock.

J-hope-Lmao(J-hope started to laugh after hearing what Y/n says.)Jin hyung already messed up your mind with his worldwide handsome and that guy is Jungkook, not Jungcock lol.

Y/n-Hmm. -_-

J-hope-Y/n lmao, I can't breathe. (J-hope started to laugh like there is no tomorrow.)

)

Y/n-Aniya now stop laughing and Introduce them to me. (Y/n started to pout because of J-hope's actions)

 (Y/n started to pout because of J-hope's actions)

J-hope- Aish ok.