Chapter 11

Continue...

(J-hope pov.)

J-hope-Y/n(She didn't hesitate to look up.)

J-hope-Y/n(No answer.....)

J-hope-Y/n.......

(Looking up at  J-hope.)Y/n-WHO ARE YOU!!!? (She started to shout at me.)

)

J-hope-Y/n I am J-hope.

Y/n-I DON'T CARE JUST LEAVE ME! JUST LEAVE ME!!! (She started to shout and cry again)

J-hope-Y/n listen to me first and calm down.

Y/n-Ok what?

J-hope-I just wants to tell you how you end up being with us.

Y/n-THEN TELL ME!! 

J-hope-Please Y/n calm down yourself, after you calm down I will tell.

Y/n-(She wipes her tears away ) ok now tell.

J-hope-Y/n just sit down on the bed with me.

(Y/n and I sat on the bed and I decided to tell her the whole story.)

J-hope-Y/n your father is a very successful businessman because of that they are were some enemies who don't like your father's success, one person is Mr. Chan he is the main enemy of your father and very successful businessmen but not as your father. One day Mr. Chan's business get higher than your father's business Mr. Chan got so many business deals and contracts than your father because that your father's company started to getting down because of that your father wants to cut Mr. Chan away from his path so he just gave a deal to us to kill Mr. Chan it was 5 million contract.

Y/n-What your telling lies right? My father is not a person who likes murder, criminals and killing.

J-hope-Y/n I don't know about your father but what I am telling now is true, he gave us a contract to kill Mr. Chan so we accepted the deal and kill him.

Y/n-YOU WHAT!, you all kill that person?

J-hope-Yep, We kill him but your father paid us only 2 million he told us he will give other half later, we just patiently be waited one month but no sign from your father so today when you went to school we came to your father's home and just ask money but he told he doesn't have 3 million to give right now so yeah so we ask from your father to give you as a slave for us-(Y/n cuts J-hope's words.)

Y/n-WHY ME WHY YOU ALL SELECTED ME, I DON'T WANT TO BE A SLAVE AND MY FATHER WILL GIVE MONEY TOMORROW PLEASE RELEASE ME!!

J-hope-Y/n I am sorry I can't help now all wants you as a slave, I don't know why they all selected you instead of getting money but now you were our slave I can't help.

Y/n-Where is my father now?

J-hope-Y/n please calm down, he is ok we kept him in a safe place.

Y/n-He will complain about you all to the police.

J-hope-Y/n listen he knows if he complains to them about us then he knows not only us he will also go to prison with us because he gave power to us to kill that man.

Y/n-It means I don't have any choice? (She sighs.)

J-hope-Yeah I am sorry to say you don't have any choice you have to be a slave.

Y/n-Your name is J-hope right?

J-hope-Yep.

Y/n-Can I ask you a quetsion?