Chapter 24

Continue...

(Night time.)

(Y/n pov.)

(I feel guilty when Suga said Akithma is always crying thinking about me and V, so I decided to go and talk to her and revived the truth. So I walk up to her room and knocked on her door.)

Y/n-Akithma madam?

Akithma-Yes.

Y/n-I am a servant girl, can I come in madam.

Akithma-Sure.

(I opened the door and I saw Akithma is sitting on the bed wearing an iPod, I guess she is listening to something.)

(Y/n pov end.)

(Akithma pov.)

(I was listening to some TXT songs then suddenly I heard someone knocking on the door and Saying Akithma madam so I replied Yes and she told she is a servant so I allowed her to come to my room, then I looked up at her and I saw.....)

Akithma-YOU!!! what are you doing here?

Y/n-Madam I came here to settle all the problems.

Akithma-Your not settling the question, instead of settling the problem you just create another problem.

Y/n-Madam, I came here to explained to you what was happening between me and V.

Akithma-You don't have to explain to me I know everything.

Y/n-You know everything?

Akithma-I knows he is your boyfriend🙄😡.

Y/n-Madam, he is not my boyfriend.

Akithma-Then who huh?Your future husband?

Y/n-Madam, I will explain everything to you everything please give me a chance to explain everything.

Akithma-Ok fine so what.

(Then she started to complain to me about everything that leaves me a shock.)

Akithma-Is that true?

Y/n-Yes madam.

Akithma-Sorry if I became rude towards you.

Y/n-It's ok, if I was in your situation then I will also do the same as you did.

Akithma-But Why V wants to divorce me? Am I ugly? Am I-

(Gunshot.)

Y/n-What is it?

Akithma-I don't know, but I heard a gunshot.

(Jungkook pov.)

(I and my Hyungs decided to do something tonight because we are bored and we arent have anything to do, so we decided to play monopoly in our game room together, but then suddenly a maid come to our room breathlessly and said Got7 are attacking right now so we decided to leave the game behind and go and check on the house, then we saw Got7 were there and I saw our guards are already on the floor without they are souls.)

Bambam-Hey losers, long time no see.

V-HOW DARE YOU'LL KILLED OUR GUARDS.(V hyung started to scream.)

Jb-So 😂haha next minute you 7 also gonna be on this floor with them.

Rm-Try us you random shits.

Jackson-Then let's get into the fight. Hold your weapons boys.

Jin-Jungkook?(Jin hyung whisper to me and said.)Tell maids and other people in this house to go and hide somewhere else ok?

Jungkook-Ok hyung (I leave the place and I try to contact others.)

(Jungkook pov end.)

(Y/n pov.)

Y/n-OMG, madam I heard so many gunshots downstairs.😮

Akithma-Me too.😳🥴let's check on downstairs. 

Y/n-NOOOOOO!!! it was dangerous to go downstairs now.

Akithma-Bu-(Someone opened the door and I and Akithma started to scream.)

Akithma and Y/n-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Jungkook-It's me.

Y/n-It's Jungle book.

Akithma-Huh?

Jungkook-This is not the time to joke 🤬, now follow me without making any noise.

Y/n-Why?

Jungkook-I SAY JUST FOLLOW ME IF NOT DIE (He shouted at us.)

Akithma and Y/n-Ok.

(Jungkook signaled us to come out of the room and follow him. We follow him silently and we end up in front of a door Jungkook opened it and signaled us to come in so we came inside the room  it was a very dark room but luckily Jungkook had a torch so he just switched on it and saw us a direction to come with him so we followed his direction and Jungkook just directs his light torch towards a wall then I recognized in that wall there was a stone door.)

Jungkook-I will open the door and you two go inside of it ok?

Y/n-What about others?

Akithma-What about V?

Jungkook-They will be ok, just do what I said.

?-Woah Woah you can't escape from us that easily.

Jungkook-Bam bam and Mark leave these two ladies alone, you want to fight with me so fight.

Mark-So I guess these 2 ladies are your family members so I am never gonna leave them.

Jungkook-i will never gonna give you a chance to touch them or hurt them.

Mark-Try me.

(Jungkook, Bam bam, and Mark started to fight with each other, 1 vs 2, I know in this battle surely Bam bam and Mark will win but I don't want it to happen, so I just saw a wooden chair in the corner of the room it's dark because when Jungkook was fighting with them he just drops the torch so actually I can't see anything very well.)

Akithma-Y/n we have to do something.

Y/n-Akithma just take that torch on the floor and direct it towards the direction I am showing ok?

Akithma-Ok(Akithma got the torch and I signal her the wooden chair direction so she direct light towards that side so I just went near the wooden chair and in that time I heard someone screaming that sounds familiar to Akithma's screaming before I even turned around someone just hit me so because of that I blackout.)

(Y/n pov end.)