Chapter 10

Continue...

(Y/n pov.)

(Suddenly I woke up, I feel dizzy and I can't see anything clearly because my vision is blurred but I manage to recognize the place,I knew that I was on a bed so I try to sit up and try to clear my vision and after little minutes I can see everything clearly, I saw I was in a small room I just stand up and walk around the room and I try to open the door but unfortunately it was locked but I knock on the door because I thought If I knock on the door someone will open it so yeah one girl opens it, her clothes looks like Maid clothes.)

(Y/n pov end

(Y/n pov end.)

Y/n-Who are you?

Maid-Madam I am a maid. (She answered in a polite manner.)

Y/n-Ohh ok, what are those clothes you were holding?

Maid-Ohh Madam it was your clothes.

Y/n-WHATTTTTTTT IT WAS MAID CLOTHES !!

Maid-Yeah madam, Jimin sir gave this to me to give you.

Y/n-I AM NOT WEARING IT!!!! (Y/n takes the clothes from maids hands and throws them away.)

Maid-Madam please cal-(Y/n cuts maid's words.)

Y/n-JUST GETTTT OUT!!! 

(Maid lashes out from Y/n's room.)

Y/n-WHY ME WHY ME!! (Y/n started to cry and shout.)

(J-hope pov)

(I am upstairs just walking through the corridor after getting my phone at that time I heard a loud shout from that girl's room, after that, I saw a maid were running out of her room I just went towards the maid and stop her)

J-hope-What happened? why Is she shouting?

Maid-She is angry sir.

J-hope-Because of what?

Maid-Because she saw that I was holding maid clothes and I told her it was her maid clothes because of that she gets fired up and throws the clothes away and shouted at me.

J-hope-Ok, now you may go.

Maid-Ok sir(She bowed to J-hope in a respectful manner and left.).

J-hope-I thinks it's better if I explained everything to Y/n.

(I went towards Y/n's bedroom's door and I opened it I saw the bedroom is very small and the bed is also very small I recognized this was a maid room but I thought she doesn't deserve these things because she is from a rich family and she was only a schoolgirl I don't know what to do I feel guilty but I don't have any solution but now I have to calm this girl because now I know she is angry and sad I saw she was fell on the floor and kept her head on her bed and I heard she was sobbing I went up to her and I call from her name I know her name because her father told it to us before that's why.)

J-hope-Y/n

J-hope-Y/n.......