Chapter 16

Continue...

(J-hope Pov.)

(I don't know what will Jungkook do to Y/n, I feel sad about her.)

Boss-Namjoon, Who is that girl?
Rm-Boss, she is our maid.

Boss-Guys just check someone's information or that person's details before getting his or her to as a maid or whatever job. Who knows she is a spy of our enemy groups.

Jimin-Boss don't worry we check her all details.

Boss-Then why she is secretly hiding near the door and listening to our conference?

Jin-Boss, I think she doesn't know our rules I guess.

Boss-Then teach her, now tell Jungkook to come here because we can't start the conference without him.

Rm-Ok boss, I will bring him.

(J-hope pov end.)

(Y/n pov.)

Y/n-No no, please leave me. (I beg in front of him telling him to leave me alone but he didn't even listen to a one-world what I am saying.)

Jungkook-Ok, now let's start the game. Now undress.

Y/n-What did you just say? (I was shocked after hearing what he says, is he trying to make out with me, no no god please help me please!!)

Jungkook-I said UNDRESS!!

Y/n- No please, I will never do it!!!!

Jungkook-Then I will do it.

(Jungkook just pull me into his embrace and grip me tight and he just rips my clothes leaving me with my undergarments, I just started to panic I don't know what to do.)

Jungkook-Good girl(Jungkook pulls me with him to a dark room.)

Y/n-What in this room?
Jungkook-You can see that hanging chains right? (I just nod.) I am going to hang you there are.

Y/n-NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  I WILL NEVER DO IT PLEASE LEAVE ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!

Jungkook-Ohh baby this was just a simple punishment so don't worry.

(Jungkook just pull me and try to hang me in there are I struggle to free but it won't work so I just.........Bite his hand)

Jungkook-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! (He screams in pain.)

(At that time I just try to run away but Jungkook came and pull my hair and throw me to the floor.)

Jungkook-YOU BI***!!!!! YOU JUST MESSED UP WITH A WRONG PERSON NOW YOU WERE GOING TO REJECT!!!

(I know now I am gonna die Jungkook take his gun and pointed at me and I just close my eyes but I didn't hear any sound so I just open my eyes and I saw Jungkook just went to the corner of the room and grabbing a SHARP THORNED STICK. He just came towards me and smirk and.........*SLAP* He hit me with his full effort it hurt like a hell he didn't stop he just started to hitting non-stop I just teared up because of the pain but he hit me like a man that hitting an OX. But I was lucky I heard someone came and Shout.)

Rm-JUNGKOOK STOP IT!!!!!!

Jungkook-Hyung, you just ruined my fun.

Rm-ARE YOU CRAZY? WHY YOU JUST HITTING HER LIKE THAT? 

Jungkook-Because she just did a wrong thing so I am-(Rm cuts Jungkook's words.)
Rm-I doesn't want any explanation just come with me now to the conference room.

Jungkook-But-

Rm-JUST COME!!!!!!!

Jungkook-Ok fine(He looks at me and said-) I will deal with you later.

(Jungkook went out of the room.)

Rm-(Rm stares at me and said-) You wait here and I will tell a maid to bring your clothes and some first aids. (I just nod.)

(With that Rm went out of the room)

(Y/n pov end.)