Chapter 3

Continue...

(Jimin pov.)

(After seen Mr. Kim's daughter's picture I stare at it for a little longer and it seems like I got an idea.)

Jimin- Guys I got an idea.

Suga- What is it Jimin?

Jimin- (I point my finger at Y/n's picture.) look at that picture.

) look at that picture

(Jimin pov end.)

( All smirk except V and Y/f.)

V- Hyung how could you? I told you about her and now you're telling it to others as you see it first. (V began to pout.)

Jimin- Aish V, this not the time to fight ( Jimin rolled his eyes. ) guys anyway you can understand the plan right?

( All nod except Y/f.)

Y/f- What plan, What you all are going to do to my daughter? (Y/f questioned them from curious.)

Rm-Simple thing only simple thing (Rm started to Smirk and after that, he stares at Y/f.)  just give your little precious Daughter to us.

Y/f - NO!NO! I WILL NEVER DO IT YOUR PIECE OF SHITS!!!!! (He started to yell at them because he is angry about the plane that they all decided.)

Jimin- If not you can see that your daughter's dead body. (Jimin started to smirk.)

Y/f - No no please I beg you to kill me not her please leave my daughter alone I beg you she doesn't know anything. (Y/f started to cry.)

Jimin- Ok ok Mr. Kim, we will not kill your daughter if you gave her to us as a slave look it's better to give a daughter to us if you want you can see her whenever you want but if we kill then you can't even talk to her.

Y/f - OK I will give you money tomorrow I promise to please leave her.

V- Sorry Mr. Kim now we are not interested in your money now we are only interested in your beautiful daughter.

Y/f - But-(Jungkook cuts off Y/f).

Jungkook- NO BUTS NOW CALL TO HER WHEREVER SHE'S IN IF NOT I WILL KILL HER TO GOING TO THAT PLACE!! (7th person began to shout)

Y/f - Ok I will call her, but please don't do anything to her.

Jin-Much better (Jin started to smirk).

(Y/n pov.)

(When I was listening to Mrs. Choi's boring lesson at that time principal came and said-)

Principal  - Excuse me, Mr. Choi, sorry if I  disturb your lesson, I want Y/n for one minute.

Mrs. Choi- It's ok no problem sir, Y/n principal is calling you.

Y/n- (Wait wait did I do something wrong? omg I don't want any suspended letters please god save me. )

Principal- Y/n can you come?

Y/n - Sure. (I Nervously gets up and walked away from the classroom.)

(I follow principal and we two end up being in a principal office)

Principal- Y/n I -( I Cuts off the principal's words.)

Y/n - Can I take a sit?

Principal- Honey you have to go home this is an emergency.

Y/n - What emergency?

Principal- Your father wants you now.