02.

It was lunch break, as usual, i was walking on the hallway alone. Wearing a different attire and i'm also different to all of them.

I hate being born in this life.. everyone would feel disgusted once they knew my deepest secret. The secret that i wouldn't let anybody know.

I was born with penis, it's weird since i'm a girl. I was born different. Even my own parents are disgusted by it, i hate this. I hate this life.

"hey loser, let's go eat lunch together" i heard a voice and it annoys me very much, i rolled my eyes and continued to walk. She suddenly cling on my arm so i groaned and stopped.

"shut up brat, leave me alone" i said, she laughed and cling on my arm tightly. I tried removing her hand but she's too stubborn, i wanted to throw her on the wall.

I let out a sigh and walked with her, it's really embarrassing. The other student's attention was all on us, gossiping or laughing, i don't fucking care.

We reached the cafeteria and i bought some food, she was still on my side. I think she's thinking of what she's going to eat for lunch, i let out a sigh and was about to walk away to find a table but she held me back.

"wait for me" she said firmly without removing her gaze on the order board, i rolled my eyes and have no other choice but to wait for this brat.

it took her minutes to choose, i wandered my eyes to look for an empty table but there was none. I just let out a sigh while standing, she hummed and approached group of girls on the table located on the corner.

"get out" she said, wow that was a smart move. I suddenly remembered that everyone would obey her orders here.

the girls immediately went out of the table, she looked at me with a smirk and gestured me to come over using her fingers. I began to sweat, she looks.. hot.

We sat on the chair and i started eating up, she was in front of me. She was looking at me while eating so i stopped and raised an eyebrow.

"what?" i asked, she chuckled.

"you look cute" she said, i suddenly choked on my food. I immediately grabbed the water bottle and drink some. I panted, she was laughing a bit.

"you look really cool, i wonder why you ended up as a lonely loser, Tzuyu" she added, i rolled my eyes and continued to eat my food. So she knows my name? wow i didn't expect that since she always calls me loser.

She started eating, i can't help but to glance. She really looks hot, fuck. I'm in trouble. I can feel my member getting hard.

"by the way, sorry about earlier" she said, i hummed. I'm used to her bullshits though.

"it's nothing" i said without sparing a glance at her, i heard her chuckle.

"really?" she asked, i nodded.

"then be my friend, Chou Tzuyu" she added, i choked on my own food again, what the fuck. she isn't serious right? she offered her hand for a hand shake with a sweet smile. it's the first time i saw her smile like that, she isn't looking like a bitch.

"fine" i said and took her hand then we did a hand shake. i hope she's serious about that, we all know that bitches are good at lying.