81.

It was night time and family chou went back on the hotel room after having fun on the water and the sand earlier, probably had the best memories on their lives. Sana yawned as she went outside the bathroom, she feels so tired and she just want to sleep. She then saw Minju and Tzuyu talking and laughing to each other on the bed, seeing that made Sana smiled. She then wandered her eyes and didn't saw her oldest daughter, "Tzu-ah, where's kwangbae?" Sana asked, Tzuyu and Minju looked at her.

Tzuyu shrugged her shoulders so it made Sana sigh, "alright, i'll go look for he-" Sana didn't finish what she was about to say when Tzuyu stood up and held both of her shoulders, "you and Minju stay here, i'll go look for her okay? the food will arrive in any minute now, you guys should eat after plus, wait for me at our room" Tzuyu said so Sana nodded and showed a sly smile, Tzuyu patted her head with a smile before she headed outside the room.

She then searched her Hyewon at the beach and found her sitting on the sand while staring at the water, Tzuyu let out a deep breath and sat beside her. The night breeze is relaxing and the surroundings is quiet. "Kwangbae, your mom is looking for you" Tzuyu started and stared at the water too, Hyewon hummed, "can i stay here a little longer? i kinda need some time alone" Hyewon said without even glancing at Tzuyu.

"oh if that's the case, let me be alone with you" Tzuyu said and it made Hyewon chuckled, "mama what's wrong with you today" Hyewon said so Tzuyu laughed with her, after seconds they stopped and let out a deep breath. "since we're here, mind if i a question?" Hyewon asked, Tzuyu hummed and hugged her own knees. "go ahead." Hyewon then sigh and looked at Tzuyu beside her.

"this question has been stuck in my head ever since i knew that you left mom on the past, if you love her, why did you leave her? alone?" Hyewon asked, Tzuyu smiled bitterly and she really expected that question coming from her daughter. Tzuyu thinks that she deserves to know anyway, not just her but Sana and Minju too.

"her father, told me to stay away from her. for her safety since my brother, murdered our parents." Tzuyu said and looked down, remembering what's on the darkest side of her past. "why didn't you fight for her mama?why did you agree to stay away from mom? you're not the one who did that terrible crime.." Hyewon asked, her curiosity really bothers her, plus today is the chance for her to know what's the truth.

"i was a coward, back then. i thought letting your mom go will be better but it turns out that, letting her go made my life more miserable. i love her so much and words isn't enough to explain it, pretending that she isn't a big part of my life is the hardest thing that i ever did, treating her like a stranger for too long hurts me most. all i do back then is running away, i just want to run away till i don't feel the pain anymore.. but that pain embraced my heart, permanently." Tzuyu mumbled and Hyewon can hear pain in every words she says.

Now she understands why, now she feels bad for hating her without even know the reason behind what she did. She feels bad for saying all the words when she was mad, when she sees Tzuyu acting nice to her. She just feels bad and wanting fo apologize, over and over again. "i see.." that's the only thing she could say, she feels sorry.

"but this time, i won't run away. i will face the challenges and fight for her, protect you guys and be a better person" Tzuyu said and looked at her daughter with a smile, Hyewon can feel her eyes getting teary.. it feels like she's a child that wants to cry while embracing her mother. "mama.." Hyewon mumbled and tears started to fall on her eyes, Tzuyu got surprised.. she knew her daughter as a cold type of person that doesn't cry easily but she was wrong about that, her daughter is very soft inside.

Tzuyu embraced her and rubbed her back, Hyewon feeling the warmth of her arms. "i'm sorry for hating you.." Hyewon said and hugged her tighter, Tzuyu chuckled and caressed her hair. "i deserve that kwangbae, don't apologize. what matters right now is, we're a complete family and we are happy!" Tzuyu said and it made Hyewon feel so special, having Tzuyu as her mom feels so nice. Now she understands why, she's now starting to trust and love the person she hates with all her life back then.