55.

"be careful hyewon-ah" Sana said, Hyewon smiled and nodded. They're currently outside the hospital after Hyewon finished helping Sana a bit on her work, Sana pulled her daughter into a tight embrace. Hyewon's smile becomes wider as she pull away from her mother's touch, "i'll be back later mom" she said so Sana smiled and nodded, "i'll be waiting" she said then Hyewon walked away, gonna ride a bus and go to school. Sana stretched her arms and felt her neck then went inside the hospital to take good care of sick kids. She's really thankful that she has a daughter who understands her, also helps her.

Hyewon reached their school after almost half an hour, she went down the bus and let out a deep breath. She isn't sure if she'll see her twin sister on the crowd but she doesn't want to see her anyways, more like they're going to treat each other like air. Hyewon walked on the hallway and went on the lockers, she grabbed the key on her pocket and all of sudden, a girl bumped into her back. She groaned and glanced at her, the girl let out a sigh and looked at the man.. "i said let go of me!!" she nearly shouted, getting the crowds attention.

Hyewon furrowed her eyebrows, the girl really looks irritated and scared. Hyewon rolled her eyes and pulled the girl then hid her on her back. "she said let go of her" Hyewon said with a plain tone, the guy chuckled and smirked, a playful one and it made Hyewon annoyed. She lets out a sigh and held the girl's wrist, "let's go, i don't waste my time on nothing" she blurted and the crowd started to gossip, whispers can be heard, the guy felt offended about what Hyewon said but he deserved it anyways. Hyewon dragged the girl with her till they reach a place where there is plenty of people, she loosen her grip on the girl's wrist and let out a sigh. The girl bowed at her as a sign of thank you, Hyewon nodded and was about to walk away but the girl spoke again.

"thank you for saving me" she said, Hyewon glanced at her from the back. Her hair was short and she really looks cute.. "i didn't do that on purpose" Hyewon responded, she's a type of a girl that hates people indeed. The girl smiled and approached her, Hyewon blinked a few times.. the girl was shorter than her and she could tell that they're on the same grade level. "oh you're from class three too? uwaah let's go together" the girl said cheerfully, Hyewon cleared her throat and distanced herself a bit from the girl. "e-eh.. go there by yourself" she uttered, the girl smiled and Hyewon was mesmerized.. it's the first time she saw such a beautiful smile.

"Chou Hyewon? hmm i think i heard your surname before.. from Chou.. Tzuyu, am i right?" The girl asked, Hyewon rolled her eyes when she heard that name, it surely annoys her a lot. "no" she answered and turned her back to face her, she was about to walk away but the girl held her arm. She was about to push her away but the girl's grip on her arm is way too tight, she sigh and let her. They're strangers and she doesn't even know her name, yet the girl acts like they know each other for so long. "why are you even doing this?" Hyewon asked with a plain tone, the girl hummed.

"you're interesting" the girl said so she stopped from walking, "stop wasting my time, get straight to the point, what do you want from me?" Hyewon asked, the girl looked at her and smiled. "you, i want you" the girl answered, just like Sana's answer to Tzuyu back then. Hyewon rolled her eyes and yanked the girl's hands away, she walked away as fast as she could.. leaving the girl on the place with a smirk on her lips. "i want you Chou Hyewon" she mumbled and started to walk too. Her name was none other than... Kwon Eunbi.

hello sorry for not updating these past days- kinda lazy and tired at the same time, aaaa i apologize everyone.