01.

Tzuyu's POV.

As always, i go in a place called Hell or should i say, All Girls School. I sigh when i reached school, as usual, i didn't speak and just continue to walk. Not giving a fuck to every person i passed to.

I went to my locker to grab my books without a expression on my face. I can't wait to finish this school year so i can finally live a peaceful life. I always wanted that even here but looks like that won't happen as long as the school's biggest bully is here.

Yes people, the school so called "Bad Girl". Everyone was mesmerized by her beauty, they even kneel down just to kiss her foot. She was arrogant and dumb. I really hate her guts, i never wanted to see her.

"hey loser" i heard a voice, i let out a sigh. God damn it, she's going to make my day bad again. Why can't she shut the fuck up?! she's annoying as fuck.

I looked at her with plain eyes, she was smirking while holding a cup of iced coffee.

"what?" i asked, she laughed a bit and stared at me intensely. Her eyes looked at my face down to my shoes. What does she want this time?

"your uniform looks clean, let's mess it up" she said and spill the iced coffe on my uniform. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh, everyone on the hallway began to laugh, so as her. It wasn't a big deal to me since i'm used to her bullshit.

She pat my shoulder with her playful smirk, i badly wanna punch her hard on the face, to the point that she will be in a coma for years.

"see you later loser" she said and walked away, the school bell already ring and i'm here on the lockers, stuck because that bitch stained my uniform.

I grabbed my P.E uniform and went on the bathroom to change, i sigh again. When would my sufferings here end? it's really embarrassing even though i'm already used to it.

I groaned and finished changing clothes, i went on the bathroom's sink and washed my face. I take a deep breath first before heading out, going on the classroom.

I opened the door and they're already starting class, they stared at me while some of them are laughing without letting out loud noises as possible. Bitches.

"why are you wearing p.e uniform today Ms. Chou? it's monday today" our English teacher asked, i let out a sigh and secretly averted my eyes on the bitch who ruined my day and brought me trouble.

"i spilled my coffee on myself while heading here, i'm sorry" i said and bowed, our teacher hummed and let me in. I immediately went on my seat at the back.

I saw her looking at me with still that smirk, i clenched my fist. She's the main bitch here and i hate bitches.
I hate her.