46.

Tzuyu reached the mansion and they saw ambulance and police cars inside their lawn, her knees started to feel weak as she approach Ms. Park near the fountain. Her hands are sweating so bad and it trembles a lot, Ms. Park was crying and Soobin was comforting her, Tzuyu bit her lower lip and wandered her eyes on the place. She widened her eyes when she saw two covered bodies taken inside the ambulance.. she looked at both Soobin and Jihyo with teary eyes.

"don't tell me.." Tzuyu mumbled and Jihyo cried even more, "your brother killed your parents Tzuyu!!" Jihyo exclaimed and sobbed hard, Tzuyu suddenly spaced out.. like her whole body didn't function for a bit after hearing those words. Tzuyu clenched her hand into a fist and looked at their mansion door, there she saw her brother on handcuffs while the policeman drag him outside, Tzuyu can feel how her blood boils and anger bursting inside of her. She never expected that her brother will kill someone for the second time.. not just one but two, and what's the worst of all? it's their own parents, both person who took good care of them through the years.

Tzuyu ran on her brother's direction and grabbed the collar of his shirt, Tzuyu's tears started to fall as she look at her own brother with pure madness. "fuck you.. fuck you!!!" Tzuyu exclaimed and gripped his collar much tighter, Hwanwoong was just staring at her blankly.. "how dare you.. you fucking spawn of satan.. i hope you rot in hell" Tzuyu said and let go of his collar and took a couple of stepbacks, she was trying to calm down but she just can't, she was really really angry and can feel it running through her veins.

All of sudden, Hwanwoong burst out laughing like a mad man. "if only they give what i want, they wouldn't die Tzu. But they're so stubborn and messed up with me, they get what they fucking deserve, you know that quote right? don't tell me you forgot that already" Hwanwoong said and grinned after, Tzuyu clenched her hand into a fist as she remembers what her brother had told her back when they were still kids.. living a peaceful life.

"you should always remember that, people get what they deserve, even though it's good or bad" hwanwoong said and patted Tzuyu on the shoulder, they're currently on the garden's bench, talking.

"alright.. brother woong."

"i will never trust someone like you ever again woong. fuck you for making my life miserable, i hope you won't get out in jail and you'll rot in hell. I don't wish to see your face ever again and also forget that you have a little sister that once existed in your life." Tzuyu mumbled and turned her back to face them, she was about to walk away but Hwanwoong laughed again, Tzuyu is clearly irritated and wanting to kill his own brother but she's too kind to do that.

"i'll get out in jail soon.. and i will find you Chou Tzuyu.. i will fucking kill you too for stealing everything away from me" Woong said as the policeman drag him inside the car, Tzuyu let out a sigh and all of sudden fell on her knees. She feels so weak.. she admitted that she hated her parents because of how they treated her when she grew up but there's still a part of her that loves them so much. Tzuyu's tears started to fall.. she lose someone important in her life again and it's so painful.. now she only have one person.. that person who loves her more than anything else in this world.