38.

Third Person's POV.

They reached Tzuyu's house and they immediately went inside because it's hot outside, "it's so damn hot" Tzuyu said and wiped her sweat, Sana hummed and looked at her. "should we take a bath, TzuTzu?" Sana asked her innocently, Tzuyu widened her eyes after hearing those words. "t-together?" she asked and Sana nodded, "you can..take a b-bath firs-" Tzuyu didn't finish the words she was about to say when Sana dragged her towards the bathroom.

They reached the bathroom and the cold breeze made them relaxed as they opened the door, Sana smiled and stripped herself. Tzuyu blinked a few times after seeing Sana's body, she indeed saw it several times already but it still feels new to her.

"what are you waiting for? let's go" Sana said and hopped on the shower, Tzuyu let out a deep breath and stripped herself also then followed Sana on the shower. Sana turned the shower on and the cold water dripped on both of their bodies, Tzuyu feels really shy but she remembered what Sana said earlier, they won't do something really tiring today and it's a relief for her since she knows that the both of them are tired because of the practice earlier.

They continue to take a bath and half an hour had passed, they rinsed theirselves using the towel and dressed into a comfortable clothes. Tzuyu lets Sana wear her clothes since she's already used to it, ever since the first night they spended together. Tzuyu went on the living room and sat on the couch, as always, Sana followed her and sat beside her.

"what are we going to do? i'm bored" Tzuyu asked, Sana hummed, "but you suck my tits when you're bored right?" Sana blurted and it made Tzuyu choked on her own saliva, she coughed before she looked at Sana and the brunette was looking at her back innocently. "what the actual fuck" Tzuyu said and Sana chuckled, "i didn't say anything.." Sana mumbled and giggled after, knowing that she teased Tzuyu a bit.

Tzuyu let out a sigh, "should we just watch a movie?" she suggested and Sana agreed, "can i choose the movie?" Sana asked, Tzuyu just nodded and Sana clapped her hands like a kid. It made Tzuyu smile secretly, she can see how happy Sana is at the moment and she's glad about it. "the kissing booth?" Tzuyu asked and Sana nodded, "i've heard it's a nice movie so, why not watch it right?" Sana asked and Tzuyu let out a sigh then nodded after. She hates those kind of movies but Sana wants it so she have no other choice but to watch with her.

Sana's eyes are glued on the television while Tzuyu is finding a way to keep herself busy, she doesn't want to let out a yawn since she doesn't want Sana to feel upset because of what she acts. Tzuyu was looking at the ceiling and she heard Sana spoke, "there's a kissing scene" she mumbled but Tzuyu didn't even budge to look at her.

"Tzuyu look at me" Sana said so Tzuyu obeyed but Sana's move surprised her. She widened her eyes when Sana connected both of their lips , just like on the scene of the movie. Sana pulled away and giggled after, Tzuyu's ears feels really hot and she kinda feel embarrassed. She never expected that kiss and she somehow likes it.

Tzuyu slowly smiled and pulled Sana for a kiss this time, just like what she did the last time. Of course, Sana kissed back and she felt those soft lips again.

Tzuyu pulled away from the kiss and showed a smile, Sana can't help it but to smile back at her. Tzuyu laid down on the couch while Sana laid herself on top of her, Sana can hear Tzuyu's heartbeat while she watch the movie. Tzuyu stared at the ceiling while she play with Sana's soft hair. One of the softest moment that ever happened to the both of them so far and the both of them loved it indeed. As the moment passes by, Tzuyu can now understand what she feels towards the brunette and she isn't regretting a single thing.

hello, i published two updates since my other book titled "365" reached 95k reads and i am so happy, thanks for the overflowing love and support you made me feel everyone. It makes me emotional knowing that a lot of people like the books i write, i don't deserve you guys.. but still, thank you so much! i will do my best to update even though there are things that are hard to manage on my life. Once again, thank you everyone and i will work much harder on the future. I love you guys so much. <3