31.

"okay class, open your textbooks on page 37." the teacher started and i let out a sigh, it's math class and my mind will get tired understanding problems again!! what's the point of calculating things on your own if there's a calculator. This is just making things hard for me to graduate. I opened my textbook on the page she said, just a little bit more, i can get out on this hell hole. I stared blankly at the board while my teacher is writing and explaining how we can solve the equations right, i'm really trying my best to understand but i just can't, send help-

I wandered my eyes on the classroom and all of sudden, i saw a familiar girl sittng on the side at the front. I furrowed my eyebrows, why the hell is Myoui Mina right here? she's from class A right? why the hell is she here. I rolled my eyes and thoughts came running inside my mind again, is she here for Tzuyu? to steal her away from me?? what the actual fuck i can't let that happen, Tzuyu will be always mine alone. I hate sharing what i own.

Half an hour had passed and math class is near to end, finally! my head hurts a bit. The teacher closed the textbooks and it signals that class is dismissed so all of us cleaned our tables and arranged our used things on our bags neatly. "before you all head out, you'll be having a new classmate today" Mrs. Park said, again? there's a new student, again?

"Ms. Son, please come in" Ms. Park said and a girl with an average height entered,  she slyly smiled to us and bowed. Her haircut.. suits her really well, it's like a haircut of a guy. What a hottie indeed. "yo, i'm Son Chaeyoung. Take care of me" she said and i swear, she's cool. It's the first time that a transferee gave that oppa vibes, it feels strange.

"sit behind Ms. Myoui" Ms. Park said and the new student named Chaeyoung arched an eyebrow, "who's Myoui?" she asked and Ms. Park pointed Mina on the side corner of the classroom. I saw the new student's lips before she proceeded sitting behind her, a smirk just freakin' form on her lips while looking straight at her. Is Myoui already her type? that's great then, i can have Chou Tzuyu alone.

"okay, class dismissed" Ms. Park said and went out, we let out a sigh and stood up. I bet all of us had an headache because of fucking math problems, i stretched my arms and looked at Tzuyu. "what do you want to eat today?" i asked her, she shrugged her shoulders and yawned. I guess she doesn't get enough sleep last night, or i guess she's tired.

"let's g-" Tzuyu didn't finish what she was about to say when someone called her name, i rolled my eyes and i obviously know who is it. I cling on Tzuyu's arm tightly. "yes Mina?" Tzuyu asked, Mina smiled, "let's eat lunch together" she said and i swear, i'm ready to throw hands y'all-

"isn't it obvious that she'll eat lunch with me, Myoui?" i asked, she chuckled, what a bitch. "so? what about it Sana? can't i share a table with you guys?" Mina asked with a smirk on her lips, so she's starting a show huh? okay then, she messed up with the wrong bitch.

We were about to walk away but the new student from yesterday also called me, "what is it Dahyun-ssi?" i asked, "can i join you guys for lunch?" she asked so i bit my lower lip, gosh what's wrong with them. "u-uh.. sure" i said and she smiled, "yo Myoui why are you avoiding me?" the new student today said with an irritated tone, Mina sigh, "fuck off please" Mina said, the new student grinned, "so you guys heading out for lunch? join me in, i want to eat lunch with my future girlfriend" Chaeyoung said and winked at Mina, i laughed inside, that's a great job Son Chaeyoung. Tzuyu let out a sigh, "can we just go now on the cafeteria? i'm hungry" she said, i smiled, "sure honey~" i said with a flirty tone, she looked at me with her furrowed eyebrows. I giggled then we went on the cafeteria with these people who wants to share a table with us.