Jungkook opened his eyes and look at granny and said," about that... Why would you choose me as your grandson in law?... You could choose anyone who would be better than me."

Granny continue to caress his hairs and smile lovingly," it's totally a selfish reason bunbun but if you want to know I can tell you"

"You know our bear is just a big baby who has big responsibilities on his shoulders. He is intelligent, smart, handsome, a social butterfly and he trusts his loved ones. He was like that from the start. But after his parent's death, he became more reserved. I'm thankful to his friends they played a very important role in bringing Taehyung back to his day to day life."

"Especially Yoongi... He didn't leave taehyung's side for one week straight after that incident. We all were devastated from the news and we were crying our hearts out to express our sorrow but he just looked numb. He didn't cry at all. We tried everything but he didn't smile or cry. Just nothing"

"But after a week when we heard the loud crying of our bear and saw him crying historically in yoongi's arms. We sighed in relief. But he never the same as before... He becomes mature but maturity is not indulging yourself in work and forget about your happy life"

Jungkook quickly wiped his tear that rolled down his cheek before Mrs Kim noticed him.

"His grandpa, Yoongi and I decided to take care of our honeybear and let him do what he wanted with his life.. But he just became a workaholic whose new dream was to make his dead parents proud of him. Sometimes His grandpa had to use his strict voice on him. But He wanted to make his parent's dreams come true."

"We lost hope to see our babybear being cheerful and happy just like before. But then I saw you in your mom's flower shop helping her with arranging flowers. I started coming in your shop on daily basis. I want to know about you more. And when I got to know about you, I can't be more thankful to God for bringing us together."

" You are just like the person I'm searching for my honeybear. Innocent, Honest, selfless, a cute & happy soul. A person who'll never take advantage of our bear in any scenario. And I was right.. You make him the happiest person when he is with you.. And I hope he did the same for you"

She said still smiling lovingly towards jungkook who can't stop his tear right now.
She chuckled and wiped his tears," why are you crying bunbun?"

" I-i promise I'll take care of him. He makes me the happiest person too. He loved me and took care of me. I promise I'll do the same. You are like a fairy godmother granny.. Thank you. Thank you for giving me such a loving husband."

"You both are my child Koo, I love both of you. And I'm happy that you found your love in each other."

Jungkook circled his arms around her stomach and hugged her still sniffling every now and then.

"Do you wanna know why we all call Taehyungie a Bear?" Granny asked trying to light up his mood.

Jungkook pulled away and narrowed his eyes," why?"

"Because he was the best cuddler when he was a small baby. He can't sleep without hugging something. He loves cuddles and I think he doesn't change a bit, right?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

Jungkook blushed and nodded his head.

" Why don't you sleep here with us today. That old man is busy in office work as Taehyung is not here. How about we call Mina and enjoy our fun night." Granny suggested.

"Yes, we should do that. Mom will love that too." Jungkook said bouncing excitedly on sitting on the couch.

Taehyung just comes back to his hotel room from his exhausting meeting. He grabbed the towel and take a quick shower. He stretched his tired body and plopped on the bed. He took out his phone and start checking his mails and texts.