3. The Demon Party

"You lot are tramps!" Robert cried.

"Yeah, you're bad cheats!" Ben chimed.

"Oh and?" Sheriden asked.

"Yeah, it's not like you aren't going to enjoy it" Jadie said and the girls at the table laughed. They were demons and there were currently nine of them gathered around the circle-shaped table. They were in a unisex strip-club, the obvious night out for demons, note the sarcasm. And what were said demons doing in this strip club? Why, they were playing spin the bottle, obviously! Right now Robert and Ben had been dared to kiss and they weren't looking forward to it.

"I'm not doing it" Robert stated and folded his arms.

"Ditto" Ben agreed.  Catherine, a demon with fiery red hair and a personality to match jumped up from the table, grabbed Ben's collar and brought his face closer to hers.

"Yes you will" She growled. Ben wasn't very successful in masking his fear.

"He can, I'm not" Robert said indignantly. Catherine's eyes locked onto Ben's and a Ben's eyes glazed over. Ben turned his head and grabbed onto Robert's face, pulled him closer and into a kiss. Upon contact, the two demons jumped apart at either side of the room, disgusted looks on their faces and their wings out and menacing.

"What the hell?!" Robert demanded, death-glaring Ben.

"Catherine you possessed me!" Ben cried to the girl who was laughing hysterically along with the rest of the demons at the table. Catherine high-fived Sheriden, another red-head with an equally fiery personality. She had bright green eyes and was red in the face from laughter. Alongside her sat her cousin, Jadie-leigh, she was a natural blonde with eyes the same shade as that of Sheriden. She wore braces and was also highly enjoying the scene before her. Next to her sat Neshan, a dark, short-haired girl with cappuccino-coloured skin and dark brown eyes, she was clapping with laughter as tears ran from her eyes. Next to them were the boys; Connor, who had blonde hair that hung as a thick, tidy mop around his head, he was a trouble-causing demon with glasses that always sat on his face, he was whooping loudly, attracting attention to the embarrased demons who were forced to hide their wings. Jake was the demon that sat next to him. He had a mass of short, curly brown hair and blue eyes, he was slapping his hand on the table, laughing. Josh sat on the end of the table, he was a mixed-raced demon with hair that had not too recently been shaved off so his head was covered with short stubble. He was clapping loudly and laughing like a maniac. All boys were completely glad it wasn't them there. Robert had dark brown hair that he'd left messy as bed-hair (because he thought it looked cool. It didn't) and green eyes, he had his jaw clenched and was glaring at everything in front of him. Ben was a short demon with dark eyes and flaming red hair, both boys with skin to match. They were both blushing violently and highly annoyed and embarrassed at the table of rowdy demons laughing at them. Robert death-glared a human man who was laughing and his glass smashed, beer splashed all over him, that raised a smirk on Robert's face. Just then the door burst open and all of the lights and music turned off. The sound of flapping wings was the only noise to be heard as the table of demons were completely silent, the whole building was. A spotlight opened up on a gramophone in the far end of the room that wasn't there before. The needle moved of its own accord and it started playing.

"You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout I'm telling you why-" The needle then slid across the disk to play another song.

"Returning from the dead, she's back again" The needle slid again to play another song once again.

"She's a killer, she's a killer, stone cold killer. She's a killer, stone cold killer, she's a killer" The needle then slid once again to play a scream before the light turned off again and left the club in pitch blackness and silence once again. After a few seconds the power began to turn on and the music once again pounded through the speakers. The strippers, reluctantly got back to work or were replaced by another one and the conversation slowly began to pick up once again.