Once I finish I pat my face dry with a wash cloth and brush my hair with Harry's brush before walking back into the room to see Harry still sprawled across the bed. I walk towards him until I am at the very end of the mattress, looking down on him.

"Do you want your clothes back?" I ask. Considering what happened last time, I'd assume he wanted them back.

"That's ok. You can keep them." He says, keeping his eyes closed as he lazily spreads himself across the bed.

"Are you sure?" I timidly ask.

"Yes Olivia, I am sure." He mumbles, opening his eyes to reveal his piercing green orbs.

I smile before grabbing my phone and my dress from last night, and I head towards the door to go to my room.

"Meet me in the lobby in an hour and a half ok? Thats when Liam should be here." He says from the bed. I hold a thumbs up and smile at him before leaving his room and walking down the hall towards mine.

"E-excuse me?" I hear the sound of a little boy from behind me, causing me to stop in my tracks and slowly turn around.

"Hi." I say, smiling down at the curly blonde haired boy. He was very small, he probably didn't go past my hip. He looked up at me with big blue eyes and a big smile.

"Are you... um— are you Olivia?" He asks me.

"Yep. That's me." I smile, leaning down a little bit so I could talk to him better.

"My older brother is a f-fan." He says, pointing down the hall to a teenage boy, probably 17. He had short brownish hair in a middle part, and he was wearing a soccer jersey with skinny jeans.

"Does your brother want to say hi?" I ask the boy.

"No. He's too scared." He says, turning to face his brother and sticking his tongue out at him. I laugh out loud and his brother waves before starting to walk over in our direction.

"Why are you wearing boys clothes?" The little boy asks, scanning my body up and down.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

I am wearing boxers. Fucking boxers. And I am holding my dress and my heels in my other hand. It looks like I just walked out of someone's room after a one night stand. Shit.

"Oh, umm—"

"Hi." I am interrupted by the teenage boy approaching us, walking up to his little brother and standing beside him.

"Hi. I'm Olivia." I say, holding my hand out for him to shake and smiling.

"I know." He laughs, "I am a big fan. Do you think we could get a picture?"

Fuck.

"Oh umm— I would but... well— I don't really have the proper clothes on..." I mumble, looking down at myself.

"Oh..." The boy realizes it, noticing the dress in my hands and the men's clothes on my body.

"No— no. It's not like that— it's just.. you see I was talking to a frien—"

"A friend huh?" I hear the English accent from behind me, and then I feel an arm drape around my shoulder.

Not a good time Harry.

"O-oh my god! You're Harry Styles!" The teenage boy exclaims, his jaw dropping and his eyes widening.

"That's me. And this is my good friend, Olivia." He smirks, keeping his arm draped around me.