He hangs up and Huijun asked, "Isn't ten seconds too harsh?"

"He just lives next door." Seongjun said.

"He's Yeona's brother." Eunchae added. "Well, he's also like our little brother but you don't want to get in his bad side. He's really scary."

"He's not scary," I said. "He's annoying. He thinks he can do whatever he wants."

"Don't let him hear any of that or he'll breath fire at you." Seongjun said.

"See? He's scary." Eunchae said.

Huijun laughed a little. "I think he's interesting. And yeah, you already mentioned you have a little brother."

"I did?"

"He's the one giving Seungmin his lunch boxes." He said.

"Oh, right." I can't believe he remembers that. I mentioned him like one time.

The front door opened and Junhyuk emerged to the living room.

"Why does he know the password to your house?" I asked.

"Because, unlike you, I only come in when I need to, not whenever I like." My brother said. I rolled my eyes. He sat between me and Seongjun on the floor. "Where's the pizza?"

"We just ordered." Seongjun answered. "So do you want to watch a movie or play a game?"

They all waited in anticipation for his answer. I didn't even bother. He's gonna say game in an instant.

But Junhyuk leans on me and said, "Why are they looking at me like I their future is in my hands?"

Huijun laughed.

Junhyuk looks at him. "I don't believe we've met."

"We didn't. I'm Huijun." He said.

"Eunchae's boyfriend." Seongjun added.

My brother cocks an eyebrow at him like he doesn't believe it. Seongjun maintained a straight face, willing him to be nice or something.

"What? Is that hard to believe?" Eunchae said. She doesn't sound insulted. Just curious.

Junhyuk just shrugs and studied Huijun's face. "You look really familiar."

"I do?"

"He does?" Eunchae asked.

I looked at my brother. He looks back at me as if asking me for confirmation. I tilted my head to ask him back. We sometimes have these kind of silent conversations. Then, his eyes widen like he remembers something. When he opens his mouth to speak, the doorbell rang and interrupted him.

"Pizza's here." Seongjun announced and he went to the door to receive it.

We ate while the boys play video games. Eunchae and I had no choice but to watch them. Eventually, the both of us started ignoring them and had our own conversation. We talked about the day, how fun it was and that she wants to go out again with everybody. Then, she talks about how different Huijun makes her feel. I wanted to tune her out, but of course I can't do that so I listened to every detail like I'm being tortured.

"He's really nice." I said. "I think I get now why you said we're gonna like him too."

"See?" She smiled, satisfied. "It's a good thing he offered to go with you to the Ferris wheel or I wouldn't have kept my promise that you'll definitely ride it today. I didn't know that contest will take too long."

I smiled. None of them placed in the contest but they all reached the final round. By the time Huijun and I got back, they were already announcing the winners.