No More Wall [chapter 1]

Mulai dari awal

"Ok, and what are we supposed to do with them?" your mother questioned further.

"Force them to clean up their mess?" you said in more of a questioning tone. Was it not obvious that's why I brought them here?

"Well, I guess that's the least they could do. I'll give you the cleaning supplies, and then you can go ahead and clean up," your mother said to them, giving them a kind smile.

"Yes ma'am," one of the boys Marlin was holding spoke up.

Your mom left the room and went into a closet to get what the boys would need. She came back in about 3 minutes later with rags, soap, water, and some sort of window cleaner. She handed each of the boys an item, giving each a soft smile as she did so. The five of you headed outside, you and Marlin standing back to make sure the boys didn't try anything funny.

Right as one of the boys were about to start cleaning, there was a bright flash and a loud boom.

"What the hell was that?" one of the boys asked as we all looked in the direction of the sound. It came form the wall?

There it was. The biggest titan ever seen was standing, peering over the wall.

Oh no. That's the only thing you could think. You ran inside your house to tell your mom something bad was going to happen.

"Mom there's a huge titan that's standing over the wall!" you yelled and ran back outside, only to see a huge boulder flying through the sky. What the frick?

"The titans!"

"They broke in?!"

"We're all going to die!"

Everybody was yelling and running in the opposite direction of the sound.

You were about to do the same until you saw a titan coming towards you, Marlin, your mother, who had come outside to see what was happening, and the three other boys, who started running. You weren't paralyzed with fear, but you were waiting for Marlin or your mother to start running, but neither one of them did. They both just stood there staring at it, wide eyed.

"How are you supposed to be a scout if your just standing still at the sight of a titan?" you asked Marlin. He had always talked about joining the scouts regiment, but now he wasn't even trying to do anything.

Marlin opened his mouth to say something, but before he could say anything, the titan picked him up. He screamed and kicked, but he managed to throw me his prized possession, the pocket watch, and before you knew it, the top half of his body was missing. The titan threw the other half of his body in his mouth and then turned his attention to your mother, and the exact same thing happened to your mother that happened to Marlin.

Wow. My mom and my only friend got eaten by a titan, and right in front of my face too. That just happened, but why am I not crying? Isn't that what people are supposed to do when people they care for die?

You completely forgot about the titan, you were too caught up in your thoughts. The titan however, didn't forget about you and had his full attention on you. He was reaching for you, and was about to get you until someone picked you up and started running with you in their arms. The titan looked at the two of you and started chasing you until something else caught it's attention, making the titan go in a different direction.

"What the hell were you thinking, not running away? Were you scared or something?" the person who was carrying you asked.

"Huh? Oh, no. I was too busy thinking about something to notice the titan," you responded, not even seeming dazed that you almost got eaten by a titan. This shocked the man.

"What were you so busy thinking about that you didn't care if you were going to die or not," the man questioned.

"You see sir, my only friend and mom got eaten right before you came and saved me, but I was having trouble figuring out what emotion I was supposed to be feeling," you replied to your "savior".

"You're crazy," the man said as he continued running. He was heading towards the boats.

"Thank you I guess," you mumbled as you arrived at the boats.

"Only room for one more!" one of the people helping people board the boat yelled, causing everybody to push and shove to get inside.

"Please let her on," the man who got you away from the titan pushed you toward the bridge, giving the man letting people on the boat a good view of you.

"No more room!" the man yelled as he let you on the boat. A bunch of people started screaming and pleading to be let on the boat. The man that took you here in the first place smiled at you while waving at you as the boat pulled off. That was the first time you got a clear view of the man.

He had long, brown hair and glasses. He wore a kind smile. He also had a long coat on that looked to be a doctors coat, and for the first time you got a good look at his face. Was that doctor Yeager?

"Thank you!" you yelled at the man who helped you, while waving at him. He smiled even wider at your show of appreciation.

You didn't get very far on the boat when you heard another loud boom. There stood a titan that had certain spots of his body covered in an armor like substance. Oh great, he broke through the second part of the wall. We love that the place I called my house is getting invaded by titans.

And can everybody please shut up, your screaming is giving me a headache.