Pantry Raiders [chapter 35]

who wants to commit arson with me? nobody? ight i'll stick to burning chip bags. Ok now wut u all came here for, the story:

Where are you now?

Currently, you are observing Eren talk to your two suspects privately. This is probably going to go bad...

"I think you should probably step in, just in case," Marlin muttered.

"You right," you replied,

You began to walk towards the trio, but stopped when you say a small beam of light.

"Not again," you groaned before jumping of the side of the wall, using your 3DM gear to catch you.

There it was, well more they were. The two titans who caused you to loose your home. The titans that caused humanity to loose many people. The Armored and the Colossal.

"Ah snicker doodles," you cursed as you shot yourself back to the top of the wall where the Colossal was and the Armored had just jumped off.

"y/n, are you okay?" Eren yelled immediately upon seeing you hanging from the side of the wall.

"Hell yeah, chicken strips!" you replied, "Now go fight that whore!"

Eren did as told, turning into his titan while jumping off the wall. While Eren was fighting Reiner, you climbed back on top of the wall in hopes of helping defeat Bertold. But Bertold had different plans, sending heat waves that caused you to get pushed back from the force.

"What the fuck Richard?" you asked as you sat on the wall, crisscross apple sauce to catch your breath. "Today wasn't supposed to be another traumatizing day."

You were about to get back up, but something hit you in the head, sending you into unconsciousness.

How long you were passed out for? Almost a full 2 hours.

What happened in those 2 hours? Reiner and Bertold kidnapped Ymir and Eren.

"You're kidding," you sweat dropped to Armin who was sitting next to you, along with Mikasa, Levi, Hange, Erwin, Christa, Connie, Sasha, and Jean.

"No, but we're coming up with a plan to get him back," Armin responded.

"That fuck head, always doing some stupid shit that has me worried about him," you mumbled to yourself before standing and stretching out your back muscles.

"What are you doing?! You need rest!" Armin ushered, causing you to roll your eyes.

"I have said it once, and I will say it again," you replied while taking a pause to yawn a little, "Sleep is for the weak."

"Idiot," Levi mumbled with a tiny smile.

"Besides, you said you had a plan to get him back. What kind of wife would I be if I let my husband get kidnapped? And then there's Ymir, and Christa will be sad without Ymir, and Christa isn't allowed to be sad, because if she is I have to make her happy again immediately," you declared with a determined nod.

Hange gasped, "Husband?! Are you cheating on me?!"

"No sweetie, I didn't mean it!" you pleaded, going along with Hange's act.

"We're over," Hange huffed while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Nooooo!" you whined, dragging out the 'o'.

"I'm taking the kids too," Hange added, biting her bottom lip to hold back her smile.

"Not the kids," Connie chuckled at the two of you.

"Can you stop your stupid act?" Levi groaned as he watched the two of you.

"Please do, we have more important matters to discuss," Erwin joined in, his lips pressed into a thin line.

"Right, sorry," you nodded, taking a seat back on the bed. "I'll let my precious little ball of sunshine and commander eyebrows do their thing and use their big brains to come up with a plan."

"While they do that, wanna hit up the pantry?" Sasha asked, already grabbing your arm to drag you to the destination her heart was set on.

"I like what you're thinking," you laughed before following Sasha to the pantry she planned on raiding with you.

"Wait for me!" Connie yelled and he ran after the two of you.

"Then hurry your ass up!" you yelled back from halfway down the hallway.

Levi looked out in the hallway to see you running towards the stairs like a headless chicken. He smiled a little at your childish antics, but his stoic expression came back immediately as he brought his head back in the room to hear the plan.

You and Sasha made it to the kitchen in a record's time, diving into the cabinets that had food straight away.

"Where do they keep the meat?" you asked Sasha as the two of you rummaged through the many cabinets that filled the kitchen.

"I don't know, but I'm sure we will find it eventually," Sasha said with a determined nod.

"You're right," you replied, gathering more hope as you looked through the cabinets even more.

After about 10 minutes, the 2 of you gave up on trying to find the meat, settling for some potatoes and bread that you had found.

"Back to the look out!" Sasha shouted with a potato in her mouth, pointing to the room where the others would be.

"Yass," you shouted back as the two of you stumbled back to the room.

You kicked the door open since you had a bunch of food in your hands which rendered your hands useless at the moment, but the kick was so forceful it almost brought the door off it's hinges.

"Every single time," Levi scowled as he took a tiny pause in between every word.

"You already know who it is!" you shouted, earning a chuckle from Connie who had returned to the room after realizing there was really only bread and potatoes.

"You guys actually raided the place?" Christa asked, a tiny smile creeping onto her face for the first time since Ymir was taken.

"Yes ma'am, want some?" you asked while offering a hand with food in it. Christa nodded, and gladly accepted your offer.

"You guys have the plan yet?" Sasha asked, but her words were barely audible with all the food that was stuffed in her mouth.

"Stop talking while eating, it makes you look like a wild animal," Levi criticized Sasha.

"Yes, we do have a plan," Armin confirmed.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Explain how we're getting back that damn Yeager," you said while throwing your food on the bed you once rested on, giving Armin your full attention.

The confession might be in the next 2 or 3 chapters! i'm kinda nervous tho since it might not be as good as i think it will be.