Scouts Dinner [chapter 55]

"I get a big dinner. I get a big dinner!" Sasha sung as she walked with the squad towards the dining pavilion where the whole scouts regiment was having a huge dinner as the biggest mission of all time was taking place tomorrow.

"Food for you and food for me~" you song along as you and Sasha skipped a little ways ahead of the rest of your squad.

"Food for everyone you can see~" Sasha picked up the part you left off at.

"Food! Food! Food! Food!" Connie cheered as well, being relatively hungry from skipping lunch.

//Timeskip cos i forgot wot i was gonna write//

"If it isn't the famous Levi squad," some rando welcomed you guys.

"If it isn't somebody I'm going to use as a sacrifice to save my life tomorrow," you replied.

"We just got here and she's already insulting people," Jean sighed.

"We don't say stuff like that," Armin gritted his teeth together while slapping your arm, but making sure it was unnoticeable.

"Think it, remember?" Eren whispered.

"Right," you nodded your head, "Sorry I guess."

"That sounds so sincere!" Mikasa chirped sarcastically while rolling her eyes, walking pass the rest of the squad and towards an unoccupied table that would be able to fit everyone.

"Food!" Sasha cheered as she stumbled after Mikasa.

"That's our cue to leave," Armin smiled as he led the rest of the group to where Mikasa and Sasha already sat.

"Dig in?" Sasha asked for permission while looking towards Armin who was the most responsible squad member.

"I don't see why not-" he started, but wasn't able to finish as Sasha had already stuffed a bunch of food inside her mouth, making her look like a chipmunk.

"Hey!" some person called towards your squad, bringing a few people over as well, "Remember us?"

"Quite frequently, no. Nor do I care who you are. Now that that's settled, move along," you said, shooing the people away.

"Sorry, we don't remember you guys," Armin cut in while giving them an apologetic smile and you and elbow in the gut.

"Why do you act all high and mighty? We were cadets the same time as you. You're not any more special than us," one of them retorted.

"I actually y/n's pretty special," Sasha said through the food in her mouth.

"So are the rest of us," Mikasa said while gesturing around the table, "I mean, who are the ones that many people know and consider humanity's best?" Mikasa asked with a semi-cocky attitude, her smirk tying everything together.

"Yes bitch! We love seeing confidence," Connie said to Mikasa.

"You guys need to be knocked off your pedestal," one of them spat.

"I would tell you to do it, but your level is so far below mine that there's no point in even trying to reach it when we all you're going to die tomorrow," you laughed.

Eren spit out his drink, covering his mouth to contain his giggle fit.

"Spoiled brats," one of them spat.

"He sounded like captain there," Sasha muttered.

"Yeah?" Jean asked, "Well these spoiled brats have seen way more than your tiny brain could ever comprehend," Jean retorted while putting on a serious face to prove his point.

Everyone else picked up on this, showing them the faces you made when you were staring death in the eyes. It intimidated them to say the least.

"W-whatever," one of them stuttered out before leaving, the others following.

"Now that that's over with..." Mikasa trailed off, "What's one thing you'll regret most if you were to die tomorrow."

"I'd regret not telling my family I love them one last time," Jean commented.

"Same," Sasha nodded while continuing to devour food.

"Imagine having a family," you stated.

"Couldn't be us," Armin finished.

"I know you like to joke about your trauma, but like seriously. Are you ok?" Jean asked.

"Nah, but therapy costs money. And I have no money. So I joke about trauma because it's therapeutic in a sense," you replied, Amin nodding along in agreement.

"Anyways, I would probably regret my last words," Connie admitted truthfully.

"I would regret not being able to find the sea," Armin muttered.

"I don't think I can die," Eren said.

"I would regret meeting you guys. It would probably hurt a lot of you if I died," Mikasa murmured.

"Ah look who's getting sappy," you said in a baby voice, making Mikasa blush.

"No teasing when you haven't said anything," Eren cut in.

"You know, what you guys are saying is making my regret feel stupid..." you trailed off.

"Just say it. I'm sure it's not that bad," Jean waved you off.

"Fine. I would regret not having the chance to dangle a baby from its umbilical cord, but that sounds stupid when you compare it to your guys's," you replied.

"I take back what I said. It is that bad," Jean said as he averted his eyes.

"...Why would you want to do that in the first place?" Connie asked.

"I don't know," you shrugged, "It's just always been in my bucket list."

"Weirdo," Eren chuckled.

Then you blanked out, but when you zoned back in Jean and Eren were squaring up to fight.

"What the hell is this?" you whispered as you looked around to see people surrounding the two and Sasha tied up. "This is very interesting..."

"Fight!" somebody chanted, causing the two males to start throwing punches.

"Can I join?" you asked Mikasa with sparkles in your eyes.

"I would say yes, but I know Levi would kill me if I let you. So no," Mikasa sighed.

"Sad gurl hours," you pouted as you held up a peace sign, Mikasa patting your back in response.

Eventually, Levi showed up and kicked both of them so they'd stop fighting. Fun stuff. Anyways, now you were sitting outside with the Shiganshina trio, talking about who knows what since you forgot to listen to them.

"We'll find it, the sea. We're so close," Armin nodded.

"We get to see what a beach is..." you trailed off, a genuine smile slowly forming on your face.

"Can't wait," Eren said as he hugged your figure from behind.

"Let's go to bed," Mikasa yawned.

"Yeah," Armin nodded in response.

"I feel like I'm missing something..." you trailed off, perking up when you realized what it was, "POTATO GIRL!"

And with that, you ran back inside, untying Sasha from her mortal chains and taking her with you back to where the Shiganshina kids were waiting for you.

Oh how fun the next day was going to be...