Leaving [chapter 42]

"Pack your shit, we're moving to the new base," Levi said in a monotone voice as he burst through the door to the boys room as the whole squad was hanging out in there today.

"Ooh, is it a castle?" you asked while sitting up from Eren's lap as you had been laying on it while he read a random book to you.

"No," Levi answered.

"Then I don't want to go," you replied while flopping your head back down in Eren's lap.

"Too bad," Levi replied before leaving the room, "You all better be packed and at the entrance within the next hour!"

"Stupid Levi," you said before rolling off of Eren's bed and landing on the floor.

"You always do that," Eren sighed, "You know one of these days you're going to end up with a concussion."

"You say that yet that day still hasn't happened," you replied with a cheeky grin.

"Just go pack," Eren sighed once again while flicking his hand at you.

"Don't tell me what to do," you huffed before doing exactly what he said.

//Timeskip cos let's be honest, who actually wants to hear about someone packing their bags?//

"I say let it die," you said as you got to the entrance of the hotel with Sasha, seeing Historia and Mikasa, who had left before you, and Jean, Connie, and Eren.

"Let it die, let it die. Let it shrivel up and die!" Sasha sang while tapping her foot on the ground happily.

"Come on, who's with me?" you laughed before noticing someone was missing, "Where's Armin?"

"Behind you," the blonde said out of nowhere, frightening the shit out of you and Sasha.

"Y/n, your title has been removed. You are no longer ninja master, Armin has stolen the title," Sasha said as the color slowly returned to her face.

"How the hell did neither one of us hear you?" you asked while turning around to see Armin.

"I don't know," he shrugged before walking past you.

"He is the ninja master," you gasped while looking at Sasha.

"Should we bow to the master?" Sasha asked.

"No, now get outside," Levi intervened in your conversation, making you and Sasha look around to see all your friends had left.

"We're they planning on leaving us?" you asked your bestie as the two of you walked outside and into a carriage that was waiting for you.

"Nah, we'd have to be sneakier and have a very well planned out escape to actually be able to leave the two of you," Eren said as he made some room for you to sit next to him.

"Uh huh," you replied while taking a seat next to the brunette, "Do you think I would be able to escape from prison?" you asked, changing the topic of the conversation immediately.

"I need to stop letting you change the topics," Eren chuckled.

"Nah, she manages to have pretty good conversations with us when she changes the topics," Jean stated.

"To answer your question, yes we would be able to escape prison," Sasha nodded.

"Why did you say we?" Armin asked.

"Because if one of us is going to prison, we both going to prison," you explained while Sasha nodded.

"Pft-, Don't worry I'll bail you two out. Either that or I'll kill all the guards so you can escape easier," Mikasa said.

"Thank you," Sasha said while nodding her head to Mikasa. (u guys r like the 3 besties that could quite literally destroy the human race)

"Any day," Mikasa smiled before looking out the window and detaching herself from the conversation.

"Um, chile- anyways, so," Connie said while trying to comprehend the interaction that was just made.

"Oh! I have a question," Sasha said while raising her hand.

"Shoot," Jean replied.

"Does anyone wanna play 'who's most likely to' until we get to the new base thingy?" Sasha asked.

You gasped, "Sasha, you fucking genius. Of course we can play that!"

"I wanna ask the first question! Pick me! Pick me!" Sasha raised her hand as she bounced in her seat.

"Go ahead," Armin said.

"Who's most likely to get away with murder?" Sasha asked straight off the bat.

"y/n."

"y/n."

"Eren."

"Eren and Mikasa."

"Mikasa."

"y/n."

"Mikasa."

"Mikasa and y/n together."

"Why do you think I would get away with murder?" Mikasa asked.

"Because you have. You and Eren both," Armin said.

"Wait, what?" Jean asked in shock.

"Has y/n gotten away with murder?" Connie asked.

"Depends on what you consider murder..." you trailed off.

"Huh?!" Sasha yelled, "How come I don't know about this?!"

"I'm kidding, if I were to murder it would be genocide. I wouldn't murder a single person," you replied with a shrug.

"You scare me," Eren stated while looking at you from the side. (the fucking audacity😒)

"Boo," you jokingly said.

"Anyways, who's most likely to die for a dumb reason?" Connie asked.

You all looked around at each other.

"Connie," you all simultaneously said with nods.

"Huh?! No I wouldn't! What about Sasha and y/n?" he defended himself.

"We have great instincts, so we would only die for noble reasons," Sasha explained.

"That or I finally got away from Eren and took a dive off the walls," you added.

"... Say that again and I will not hesitate to hit you," Eren murmured.

"Not my fault I'm just different," you said while doing the Debby Ryan smirk.

"Oi, brats! We're here," Levi said through the little window that allowed passengers to talk to the coaches.

this is kinda short, but i didn't know wut to write. neways i'm prolly gonna publish a karma x reader soon because i'm prolly gonna move onto that one when i finish this book.