Swag Wagon [chapter 34]

Update: currently crying over the newest aot episode, but that's not anything new. like ahhhh wut connie said. BAWLING🥲

"So we're regrouping on top of the walls?" you asked Levi who was sitting beside you in the carriage.

"Yes, how many times do I have to go over this with you?" Levi scowled while glaring at you.

"Great, and I also shouldn't get too close to Reiner and Bertold?" you asked.

"Yes," Levi hissed, getting more and more agitated with the more questions you asked.

"One more thing," you sid which caused Levi to groan, "I always had a gut feeling something was off with those two. I'm not very surprised they are the titans that wrecked my home."

"You had a gut feeling and didn't tell anybody? y/n, you have some of the best instincts out of all the scouts, probably as good as Sasha's hunting skills. Why would you not tell us something like that?" Eren asked from the other side of the cart.

"I thought you wouldn't take me seriously," you mumbled.

"Idiot, we always take you seriously when it comes to matters like these. You're usually right, so we naturally listen to you when you say something that involves anything serious. Well besides people dying, you joke about that too much," Eren replied.

"I don't joke about death," you frowned.

"So we just gonna ignore when you talked about Petra loving that tree? Ok," Eren countered while putting his hands up in defeat, even though he knew he won.

"I-" you started, but stopped when you felt a glare on you. You looked to the side to see no other than your captain sending you the look that wouldn't kill you, but force you to walk to the gates of hell and back.

"Uh oh," Armin whispered as he saw the interaction.

"Here lies y/n l/n. Cause if death? A lack of brain cells that led her to being killed by none other than humanity's greatest soldier," Mikasa snickered quietly.

You frantically looked around to try and find a way out of the situation, only to see Birdie galloping beside your wagon with some supplies just in case.

"Would you look at that?" you asked while looking at your horse, everyone's eyes following your line of sight.

You stood up in the moving wagon, causing everyone's panic. You were totally about to do something that could probably get you killed and they all knew that, putting themselves all on high alert. Well except for Hange, she just wanted to see what her Mini was planning.

"As fun as this conversation was, I think it's time I leave," you say as you put your foot up on the edge of the wagon, getting ready to jump on your horse, "Birdie!" you yelled and your horse looked up, coming towards you to see what you wanted.

You grabbed the supplies before jumping and throwing the supplies in the spot you once sat in. You hoped onto your horse that was saddle less which made the ride slightly uncomfortable, but you would manage. There were also no reigns which meant you would have to hold onto Birdie's mane in order to keep balance, and you knew she hated when you touched her mane unless you were brushing it out.

"Sorry, but I don't have any of your equipment," you apologized to your horse, earning a neigh in a lower pitch than usual, but no resistance from Birdie.

"How did she do that so well?" Armin asked, shock consuming him from the events that just occurred.

"I have the power of God and anime on my side!" you screeched.

"You have to stay up all night riding your horse until we make it to the walls where the others will be waiting," Levi commented, letting you know you weren't allowed back on the wagon to rest.

"Be that way, but I'll let you know, this is child abuse dad," you replied. "And I don't want to be on your wagon anyways, it's not very swag. The swag wagon with no swag.... how sad."

"Ok, and? You're a child that can easily be considered one of humanity's top five soldiers," Levi retorted.

"This is so sad..." you muttered, "Alexa, play Despacito!"

"I'm in love with an idiot," Eren said loud enough for only the people in the carriage to hear. Their eyes widened.

"Did you say in love?" Armin asked his friends in disbelief.

"Wait, I said that out loud?" Eren asked, his eyes widening in realization and his cheeks getting sprinkled with blush.

"Why do I feel like I want to kill you for saying that?" Levi asked while narrowing his eyes at the boy.

"Do you, possibly," Hange started, taking a pause to get the attention on her, "see y/n as a daughter?"

Everybody in the cart looked at Levi, anticipating what he would say next. Levi sat there for a moment, thinking about the answer to that question.

"Holy shit..." Levi mumbled as he realized he did in fact see you like a daughter, "I do, but I can't take care of an insane child like that..."

"I'm a genius," Hange proclaimed as she sat back.

The rest of the ride was silent, most people using it for sleep, except for you and Hange who were having a casual conversation. What about? That's not important😃.

"Shut up!" Eren groaned at the two of you, falling in and out of the consciousness because he couldn't sleep with the two of you talking all night.

"No, we're here anyways so wake up," you replied as you threw a stick you had stolen from a tree somewhere along the path.

You and Hange then made a plan to wake up the others in the most annoying way possible, Eren just observing the two of you as he woke up more.

"How about we stomp on them?" you suggested.

"Ooh yes, and then we shout random things or screech like birds!" Hange chirped.

"Yes!" you said excitedly as you stopped moving along with the rest of the group who were meeting the others on the wall.

You got of Birdie, climbing in the carriage. Hange stood up on the bench she, Armin, and Eren occupied, while you stood on the bench you were once on that only Mikasa and Levi occupied.

"Count us off Eren," you said eagerly to the brunette who was now fully awake and ready to see how this plays out.

"Sure thing, but Hange, please don't hurt Armin," Eren said, earning a nod from Hange.

"3."

"2."

"1," Eren finished, and you and Hange stomped on your targets.

"Imma stomp on that hoe~" you sung as your foot made contact with Levi's stomach.

Levi woke up immediately while it took a few tries for you to wake up Mikasa. Armin also woke up straight away, but he only got kicked lightly.

"What the hell?" Levi asked in a raspy voice, venom dripping from each word.

"Whoops," you said as you sat down on the bench, "Anyways, we have arrived at the meeting point."

i promise the confession is coming soon, but i need to get it in the right spot of the plot of aot, so be patient with me! but it is coming kinda soon!