ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

| TWO DAYS BEFORE THE WEDDING |

A/N: so.....yea....mature scene....enjoy. 😎

After everyone put in their two cents, Yani decided to go over to Jiho's to see for herself. She pulled up into Jiho's driveway and notice his car in the driveway. She got out of her car and walked past Jiho's. It is covered in pollen and dust.

This wasn't like him. "How long have you been cooped up in there?" She asked herself. She continued to walk until she made it to the front door. She lifted her hand to knock but decided against it. Yani always remembered that Jiho would leave a spare key just in case of an emergency.

The emergency was when he accidentally got too drunk and forgot where he left his keys. So she had one of his friends to make one for him just in case. She saw the pottery plant next to his door. Sadly the plant died but the key was still there.

She took the key out and placed it in the keyhole. She slowly opens the door and stepped inside. She looked around taking in the environment. Memories of this place start coming back to her.

She takes off her shoes and proceeds up the steps. She heads the down hallway and to a door that was slightly cracked open. Yani took a deep breath and pushes the door open. Laying in bed was Jiho. His Hello Kitty comforter covering his tall body.

How can someone who loves Hello Kitty be such a bad boy, she thought. She walked over to him and sees his sleeping features. She wiped away some of his loose strands from his face. From a gentle touch, Jiho starts to stir until his eyes focus on the person sitting next to him.

"Why are you here?" He asked in a hoarse voice.

Yani got up from the bed and stands up, "I'm actually here to check up on you. Everyone's been telling me you have been staying couped up here. They're worried about you."

Jiho pulled himself up and sits upright on the bed. "I'm fine. They didn't have to send you."

Yani shifted her weight and looks at the stubborn person. "Jiho, this isn't you and you know this. Please for your daughter's sake get out of this mood.

"What's the point? My heart is just not into it like before."

"Why not?"

"Because of you, because of Mino. The wedding, I just can't deal with it right now."

"I'm sorry that this is hurting you but it can't be helped. I've given you chances after chances to change but still, you didn't. Don't you think I deserve happiness? Don't you think your daughter deserves so much more? Jiho truthfully no matter what, I will always love you but it's time for me to move on. And maybe you should too."

Yani turned to leave the room and head out the door. She went down the stairs and started to put on her shoes. When movement behind her followed.

Just as Yani was about to open up Jiho's door to leave his place, she feels two hands gripped her small frame. It held her tight the more she tried to pull away.

"Yani, don't get married," Jiho said. "I was wrong to push you, push us, and our child away. Please give us another chance."

The more he poured out his feelings to Yani, she shook her head not wanting to hear it. "Jiho, I can't do this anymore. The flip-flopping is getting old. You can't put us on the side and when you're ready we'll be there. I'm getting married in two days whether you like it or not."

Yani tried to grab the knob but her hands were blocked by Jiho's hands. "No, Yani I'm not letting you leave until you call off the wedding."

Yani shook her head again. This time tears were starting to fill up in her eyes. "No, Jiho, it's not going to happen. Now let me leave, please."

Again Jiho stopped her. This time pressing all his weight on the door to cause her not to leave. Yani was getting frustrated. She pulled and pulled the door but it wouldn't budge. She turned around to face Jiho and when she did she saw that he was crying.

In all the time that she knew him, he never cried. Not even when their daughter was born. Now when she is about to walk out of his life he expressed his true feelings.

She tried pushing him off from the door but he was too heavy against her body weight.

He grabbed her by the waist and brings her closer to him. Yani beats on Jiho's chest but he didn't care. He wasn't going to lose her, not now or ever. He pulls her close making her kiss him on the lips.

Their lips crashed into each and feelings that Yani tried to suppress came rushing back. At first, she tried resisting it but the compassion she once had for this man took control and she was kissing him back. Her arms disobeyed her commands and were wrapping themselves around Jiho's neck.

He pulled her close to him basically lifting her off of the ground to allowing the kiss to be more of an impact. He held her until they were back in his room. He leaned down carefully placing her on his bed. She finally released him and they both gazed into each other's eyes.

Jiho bent down until he was hovering over Yani's body. He leans over her and started kissing her again on the lips before trailing over to her neck. He kissed and sucked leaving marks where he was. He moved down slowly lifting her shirt to reveal her black bra covering her chest. He grabbed both of her breasts and squeezed them together before kissing the center of them. He then used his tongue to trail down until he stopped at her pants.

She was wearing leggings and he was able to slip them off along with her panties. Leaving her exposed to him, she moaned out when Jiho used his finger to run the outside of her slit. Yani gasped just as Jiho leaned in sticking his tongue deep inside of her. She arched her back grabbing his hair just as he hit her g spot.

"Oh God!" she cried. Jiho was pushing his fingers inside of her as he sucked on her clitoris. He knew that soon she would come just by the way he dug her nails deep into his shoulders. It wasn't long and Yani cried out in ecstasy. Not wanting to waste a single drop, Jiho stayed down inside of her drinking every last drop until he knew she had finally relaxed.

Once he was sure, he came back up to her kissing her on the lips. Yani grabbed his face and held him there just as soon as she felt something hard hit her walls. He leans close to Yani and whispered in her ear. "Come back to me, Yani."

~~~~~

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

💛💙💛💙💛