ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ | HIS BEST FRIEND TWO |

Dean normally has an extra key to Jiho's house in case of emergency and today he didn't really need it. He saw Jay's car in the driveway right along with Jiho's.

He got out of his vehicle and headed up the pathway to the front door. He knocked but noticed that the door was slightly open. He steps through it and was hit with the worst smell that he has ever smelled in his life.

It smelt like something walked up into the house and died. He opens the door a lot more to allow the smell to flow out of the place.

He was about to take off his shoes but decline after seeing what the place looked like. He flicked on the lights to the front area and saw all the trash piled up in the house.

He shaked his head as he continues to roam through the house. He was about to head up the stairs when he was stopped by Zion. T. He had his nose pinched trying to now to breath in the smell that was in the air.

Zion. T shook his head as he comes down the steps and started to search for something. "Who's up there right now?" He asked.

Zion. T peeked his head up as he searched for whatever in the kitchen. "It's Jay and Crush with Jiho. He's not looking too good right now," he stated.

"Do you know why?" Dean asked.

Zion. T shook his head no. "He's just laying in bed with the covers over his head and bottles of beer spread out all over."

Dean rubbed his hands through his hair. "It probably got something to do with Yani."

"Yani?" Zion. T shot up once he found what he was looking for.

"Yeah, he told us that Yani was getting married."

For once, Zion. T took off his shades due to the news that he was hearing. He knew something was going on between Jiho and Yani but this confirmed his suspicion. "Shit, did he say who?"

Dean rolled his eyes. "You know we had to make him found that out because he was just going to shrug it off. But even asking her, she still wouldn't tell him."

"That's what he gets?" Zion.T mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"Yani is a cool chick, she more down to earth than most of the women that he talks to. He fucked up if she decided to move on."

Zion.T turned to head up the stairs as Dean followed behind him. As they were heading up the steps they could hear the commotions going on in Jiho's bedroom.

"Do you know who she's marrying?" Jiho yelled out.

The room goes quiet.

"Yani marrying Mino, my fuckin' best friend!" He told him.

Zion.T continued to walked into the room but Dean stood frozen at the announcement. "Shit, this is fucked up," he said to himself.

Yani wasn't the type to do this so what was up. He pulls out his phone and calls Yani. The phone rings a couple of times before female voice answered.

: Hello, Dean, what's up?

Dean: Hey Yani, tell me straight up, are you marrying Mino?

The line became quiet before Yani came back on the phone. "Well, news travels fast."

Dean: Seriously, Yani is it true?

Yani sighed once more on the phone. "It's true, Dean."

Dean stepped away from the room and headed back down the steps to talk to Yani. "Do you know that we are all at Jiho's place and he fucked up right now?"

Yani: Well, I can't continue living my life thinking that he would change. I needed to move on.

Dean: I understand but Mino? Of all people, his best friend?

Yani: I know I shouldn't have but it was Mino who was there when Jiho fucked up multiple times in our relationship. You can't help who you fall in love with.

Dean could concur to that. But the fact that one woman put two friends against each other. "Just think about it Yani, this shouldn't have happened."

Yani: I know Dean, I'm sorry but I got to go. Talk later, okay?"

Dean ran his hands over his face. "Yeah, Yani, I'll call you later."

After that, the phone call ended and Dean is left looking at his home screen. He looked up at stairs to where the rest of them were with Jiho. "This is seriously some fucked up shit."

💛💙💛💙💛

VOTE.SHARE.COMMENT