ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ |BLOCK B COMES OVER

After the announcement, Jay and the rest help clean up Jiho's place. It was a pitiful situation but for a friend, it didn't really matter. He needed his friends more than ever right now.

They took out all of the bottles and placed them in the recycling bin and toss the trash out to be disposed of. Zion T was even nice to literally toss his friend into the shower.

After two hours of cleaning, they all left leaving Dean to stay with Jiho.

Jiho walked out and lay down on the couch as he watched television. He started to frown as he saw Mino on the screen.

He was getting upset the more he continued to view him. He really wanted to throw his remote at the tv but then he would have to be the one to purchase another because of his own antics.

So he decided to just go ahead and turn off the tv and put on music. The sad thing was that most of the music he was listening to was mixed in with Mino's. He basically just decided on silence for the time being.

Dean was swiping through his phone when he noticed that the place was now quiet. "I thought that you were watching TV."

"Nothing good on," Jiho answered.

Dean smirked. "You know you can't go on with your life being upset. It was bound to happen that she would move on."

"Yeah, yeah, tell me something I don't know."

"Well, who was the one that pushed her away?"

"All you're doing right now digging into an already open wound," Jiho grumbled.

Dean laughed. "What do you think I'm doing. Everyone already told you should have left her alone but you kept pursuing her. Until she finally gave in, then right after you screw her over by cheating. Not once but multiple times. Honestly, I'm not mad at her for moving on. She deserves someone better."

"Gee, thanks, friend," Jiho said, sarcastic.

Dean was about to say something else but a knock stopped him from saying any more. He got up and walks over to see the members of Block B standing outside. "Hey, Dean hyung!" JiHoon yelled, before hugging him.

Dean coughed at the gesture before the rest of the members walked in. They headed towards the living room and saw their leader lying pitifully on the couch.

Kyung and Jaehyo walked in holding bags of food. They all jumped and rushed over to Jiho to hoping to make him happy with their attitude.

"What, what are you all doing here?" Jiho asked.

"To cheer up your crazy ass," Jaehyo said, cheerfully

Everyone plopped down on the couch as Kyung headed over to the kitchen to bring over some plates for everyone. Jiho pulls away from Jaehyo. Seriously he was not in the mood, and Jaehyo was just a little bit too cheerful for him right now.

~~~~>

A few minutes later, everyone's belly was filled with all of the food that was brought in. "So is it true?" Minhyuk asked.

Dean nods his head answering his question. Everyone grew silent as the rumor they were hearing was actually true. "And she marrying....." JiHoon questioned, whispering over to Dean.

"You know I am right here in the room, so I can hear everything." Jiho retorted.

"So what if Yani is getting married, you never really cared for her in the first place," Yoo Kwon stated. He was busy over at Jiho's TV surfing through the channels.

"Exactly, wasn't your relationship with her just a one night stand?" Taeil questioned, "isn't that what you told us when you found out that she was pregnant."

Everyone turned to Jiho waiting for him to answer their questions. When he didn't Taeil was the one that shouted out. "It wasn't, wasn't it?!"

"So you're telling us that it was more than just a one night stand!?" Jaehyo blurted out

"They dated for a year before Yani got pregnant. Only a few people knew about their relationship. The only reason it got out was when they were caught fighting when she told him that she was pregnant," Dean explained.

After Dean explained everyone to the rest of his members, Jiho still didn't say anything. He was still trying to situate himself that Yani wasn't like the other females that he would have sex with. She was a lot more and she was the mother of his daughter. He deeply cared for her more than he thought.

"Maybe you need to tell her that," JiHoon says to him on the side.

Jiho looked at his friend. He didn't say anything but Jihoon was reading his mind and basically telling him what he needed to tell Yani.

"But any time that we talk it's always a big argument and one of us walking out on the other."

"Well, talk to her around someone that she is comfortable with maybe that will help," Minhyuk added.

Jiho sat up and thought who was the most comfortable person that he could talk to Yani with and both of them not blowing up in each other faces. Just as he turned to ask someone to give him his phone, it was thrown at him and the person he was thinking about was being dialed on his phone.

~~~~~