ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ|CIVIL WITH EACH OTHER

After making the call, Jiho placed his head down twirling his phone around on his fingers.

"So are you going to call her now?" Kyung asked. Jiho looked up at everyone and everyone looked back at him.

He takes a deep breath as he hits the home button bringing the screen back up. He swiped it and unlocked the screen. He went to his contacts and slided until he got to Yani's numbers. He hesitated for a moment as he stared at the number.

"Do it, hyung," JiHoon whispered to the side of him.

He looked up at Jihoon who turns the other was staring at the ceiling. He ran his hand through his hair and finally got the courage to call her. A low sigh cane out of everyone who sat and waited for Yani to answer.

Finally, after a few minutes, her voice rang out in the living room.

Yani: Hello?

Jiho is quiet for a moment until Jihoon nudged him to speak.

"Hi, Yani, it's Jiho."

Yani: I kind of figure since your name appeared on my phone. What is it?

Jiho suckee his teeth. She was snapping back at him again. Jihoon nudged him again as he moves his hands down calming his leader.

"Can we talk, Yani?" He asked.

Yani: talk? talk about what?"

"Talk about us, Jihye and other things."

Yani was quiet on the phone for a moment before coming back. "When and where do you want to talk?"

A quiet cheer come through the room. As everyone jumped up and down hearing her agree to meet up with Jiho. A small smirk forms on Jiho's face as he watched everyone cheer for him. "Can we meet at my mom's on Friday?"

Again she was quiet on the phone before coming back. "Yeah, that's fine. Jihye is over there anyway. I bet she would be happy to see you," she says.

"Yeah, I owe her a lot of time that I haven't spent with her."

Yani: Well, I see you later then.

She hung up after talking to Jiho but still, everyone waited for the phone to go back to the home screen before cheering this time louder.

"Jiho going to get his woman back," Jaehyo started singer.

Jiho laughed. "Come on, guys. Y'all should know Yani wasn't easy for me to get in the beginning so don't think she going to jump back into a relationship with me. (a/n: next chapters will take us back to how they met.)

Dean nodded his head. He remembers how much it took for Jiho to just get her name and it wasn't easy. He got up from the couch and headed out. "Well, I got to go to the recording studio, so I'll see everyone later."

Jiho gets up and walks his friend out. "Thanks again," he said. Dean looks at him.

"I didn't do anything," he said.

Jiho patted his back. "You did more than what you think," he told him. Dean nods his head as he heads out leaving his friend with his group.