ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

It was the next day around 6 am when Jiho arrived home after recording with Jay. Normally it would take no more than two hours to spit his lyrics, check it and arrange it for everyone else's but his mind wasn't there.

He kept having to stop and repeat the tracks that he knew by heart. He knew Jay was getting pissed but he was pissed at himself even more.

He pulled up into his driveway noticing another car already there. Honestly, who could be waiting for him at this time? He got out of the car and the person got out of their vehicle.

It was Mino.

He smiled as he approached Jiho.

Jiho smiled back in return.

It has been a while since he saw his best friend, the reason being he's been out of the country on tour. So it was a surprise to see him standing in his driveway waiting for him.

"Hey, Jiho how's it been?" Mino asked, slapping Jiho's hand.

"Good, good. Come inside," Jiho answered, placing his hand on Mino's back.

Mino nodded his head following his friend to the front door. Jiho opens his door and they both head inside Jiho's place.

Jiho placed the keys on the key rack as he turned on the lights in his house.

He then walked over to the kitchen and pulled out two bottles of beer. He starts to hand one to Mino but he waved it away.

Jiho chuckled before placing the extra bottle on the counter. He heads back and sat down across from his friend.

"So what brought you here so early in the morning?"

Mino sighed deeply as he rubbed his hands together. "I want to talk to you about something," he started off saying.

Jiho took a sip of liquid inside the bottle. "What do you want to talk about?"

Mino took another breath before answering. "It's about Yani."

Jiho scrunched his brows together. Something didn't feel right to him. As soon as Yani's name came out of Mino's mouth his stomach started to do somersaults.

"What about Yani?" Jiho asked.

Mino got up and headed over to where Jiho had placed his bottle of beer. He was now needed liquid courage to spit out what he was about to say.

Mino gulped down the alcohol until he was staring at Jiho through the empty bottle.

"Jiho, I asked Yani to marry me."

💛💙💛💙💛