ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ|SIMON D AND GRAY MEET YANI |

A couple of days later, while Yani was looking over some venues for her wedding, another buzz at her door stopped her. She got up from the stool that she was sitting on in the kitchen and headed over to the monitor to see who it was.

She looked at the monitor and just shook her head. She went ahead and hit the accept button to allow them to come up to her apartment. So far, in the last week or so, she has had Tablo, Dok2, The Quiett, Dean, Jay, and many other men come to her apartment. Each one confessing how much Jiho was becoming more and more depressed and shunning away anyone that came over to talk to him.

She listened to all of what they had to say each one expressing that she should be the one to talk to Jiho since no one has been able to talk to him.

Yani opened the door to see that the next two people standing at her door waiting to give their two cents were Simon D and Gray.

"Are you serious?" She rolling her eyes.

The two guys stood outside her apartment confused at her outburst.

Yani placed her hand on her right hip as she waves the guys to come in. "Let's get this over and done with," she stated.

They walk in and she closed the door behind them. Once they were inside Yani looks at them with a disgusted, "so tell me, did he put you up to this?"

Simon D was confused, "who put us up to it?"

Yani wasn't having it. "Come on, Simon I'm not stupid. You know who I'm talking about."

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Honestly he didn't, seriously Yani."

She still didn't believe him but she let him continue. "Jiho just hasn't been the same. He doesn't come to the studio, he's stopped writing, it's like he's a hollow shell. No ones able to get through to him," Simons said.

"What does that have to do with me?" Yani asked, "Don't get me wrong Simon, I am happy that he is doing what he loves but when you include groupies and cheating on me repeated times. That's where I draw the line. I can't do it anymore. He knew that when I called it quits when I said I was getting married."

"I know but for some reason when he was with you, he was different. We never saw this side of him. Yeah, I know that you won't believe it but he would talk about you all the time. Yani this, Yani that. I guess you getting pregnant, fucked him up and he didn't know how to take it," Grays added.

Yani looked down. "Well it's a little too late for that," she sighs, rubbing her hands on her pants.

"Honestly just think about what we've said, please. It's bad enough that basically two best friends are not talking to each because of you," Simon tells her.

Yani looked up at Simon. He was right, she truly hated being the middle person in between two best friends.

"Yeah," she said nodding her head. "Just tell anyone else that I need to be alone right now. My neighbors are thinking I'm running a brothel with several guys coming in and out of my apartment."

Both Simon and Gray laughed. As they got up from off of Yani's couch to leave. "Seriously, think about it, okay?" Gray says.

Simon nodded his head, hugging Yani. She accepted it before they take their leave. She goes to sit down on the couch when another knock at her door caused her to get up to see who it is.

~~~~~

💛💙💛💙💛

VOTE.COMMENT