WHIPPED

"Asuka..." Shoto sighed, taking my hand leading me to a less populated part of the room. " Can-can we, are friends again?" I shook my head, smiling softly. 'I've been doing that a lot lately' I thought.

"You dummy... we've been friends since you apologized." Jumping up on to my tippy toe's I ruffled his hair. "Now come on it's time to enjoy this party!" I exclaimed dragging him over to the food table, once again pouring myself a drink. The rest of my evening was spent catching up with him. What he was doing during his internship and how his father was treating him.

To say I was angry when he told me what happened with Stain is an understatement. I was livid. People started moving away from us cause I accidentally started heating the air.

"Asuka, calm down I'm alright now and so is Iida, and Midoriya," Shoto whispered, rubbing my arm, cooling it with his quirk. Gritting my teeth I took some deep breaths, forcing my quirk to stop. Looking up I shook my head and sighed.

"Well... my internship has been surprising," I started off looking into the crowd searching for his golden hair smiling softly when I see him talking to sir, "I'm currently working with Sir Nighteye, he's very serious, but he enjoys a good joke." I started to ramble my eyes trailing Mirio's every move.

3rd Person P.O.V
(Wow haven't done one of these in a while)

Shoto watches Asuka, eyes furrowed, looking into the crowd. Finding the same man that Asuka was staring at earlier. Glancing back at her, seeing the forlorn look in her eyes and smile on her face that used to be exclusive to him.

'Until I fucked it up.' He thought to himself bitterly, 'What does he have that I don't?' Coming back to himself as Asuka was wrapping up what had happened during her internship. Blinking in surprise as to what she had just said. "Wait... did you just say that he lives with you now." He says astonished that she would just let some MAN come and LIVE in HER house.

"So, am I finally going to be able to see your mysterious house in the woods?" He said legally but in his head, he was raging. Mad at the fact that she had let someone that's not him to her house first.

She laughed, stunned, his eyes widened. She laughed, he felt his cheeks warm suddenly. It was like the world around him was in slow motion, the way her hair would move freely when her face would move. The little swish her tail would make depending on her mood, the way her eyes would gleam like a sunset in hell.

'Oh god, I'm whipped aren't I?'