Skirts are Stupid

3rd Person P.O.V

A girl was standing alone in a room, eyes closed breathing deeply. Her wings spread out to their full span. Slowly a galaxy like energy started to form around her, she exhaled slowly and opened her eyes.

She formed the energy into a round ball, then slowly absorbed it back into her body, scales started to form around her eyes, sweat trickling down her forehead.

The ground below her started to shake and break off, for the girl could withstand the power longer. Her screams were silenced by the wall, so nobody would know what happened.

Suddenly it all stopped, her rugged breaths could be seen for the room had gone ice cold.

Asuka's P.O.V

'Shit...' Everything just hurt, 'Damn it...I'm still not strong enough.' I looked towards the clock '7:47... time for a shower' as I walked out of the room my body ached in disagreement with every step I took.

Once I got into the bathroom I stripped and walked into the shower, I grabbed my caramel scented body wash, shampoo, and conditioner.

(This is what her bathroom looks like)

Once I stepped out I dried my body. 'I go to U.A tomorrow... fun.' I thought to myself I don't know why I'm going to that school, I can only hope he's going there. I looked outside, it was completely dark I laid out my uniform.

"Skirts... I why does it have to be skirts." I groaned it's not that I don't like them their just too impractical to be this short. I rummaged through my dresser for some spandex shorts. Luckily I didn't wear my last pair yet. I climbed into bed, hoping that U.A won't be a disappointment and fell asleep.

Authors Note:
Hewo to those who will actually read this trash thank you!