Finals Part 2

Asukas P.O.V

The first match of the second round, it as Izuku VS Todoroki. Blows went back and forth, Izuku breaking his fingers and Todoroki slowly succumbing to frostbite. Something happened in the end and... he used his fire, in the end. The teachers had to stop it before it got out of hand, Izuku ended up losing because he was out of bounds.

"Pity... I was hoping he would win." I walked down the hallway to the waiting area, I was going up against Tenya next.

He started off with a Recipro Burst and tried to get behind me. Lucky just in time I flew up having him miss me when he went to grab me.

I aimed a cosmic energy-infused kick to his stomach forcing him out of bounds. "Iida is out of bounds! Xanth wins!" We both bowed to each other, he clutched his stomach as he did that. It was Fumikage's match next, he was up against Mina, she tried to throw acid at Dark Shadow, who dodged all of them. Then proceed to push her out of bounds.

"Ashido is out of bounds! Tokoyami wins!" The crowd cheered for him I was happy. "He won in an instant too?" Mineta was shaking. "Tokoyami's Dark Shadow is amazing. Kero." Tsuyu commented.

Katsuki and Kirishima were up next, I could hear Tetsutetsu cheer for Kirishima. Katsuki was on the defensive and waited till he was exhausted and blasted him with a copious amount of explosions.

"Kirishima is immobilized! Bakugo wins!" Midnight said as the crowd cheered once again, as I could hear Tetsutetsu yell at Kirishima. "With that Victorians carpet bombing, Bakugo advances to the third round! And that completes the final four!" Present Mic said and that was my queue to go since I won against Tenya I was now up against Todoroki.

" The first match of the semifinals! With two extraordinarily strong opponents, it's a battle of the elites! From the hero course, it's Asuka Xanth! Verses- Also from the hero course Shoto Todoroki!" The look of indifference on our faces both changed as the match started. "START!"

Todoroki started off with an ice attack, I flew up and was positioned right above him. I charged a breast attack focusing a light blue ball filled with moon energy, releasing it straight at Todoroki. He saw this and surrounded himself in an ice dome. The beam broke through the ice hitting him directly on the shoulder. He winced, as he skated to the side so I wasn't above him.

I dropped to the ground, creating a layer of dust to surround the arena. I made use of this cover to find him. 'Finally...' I grinned as I was positioned behind him. I brought my arm up.

"Your time is up."

And I brought my hand down to its target. Hitting right in the middle of his neck, right where the two pressure points were. I felt him go limp in my arms, right as the dust cleared.

.

..

...

..

.

..

...

..

.

"Shoto Todoroki is knocked out! Asuka Xanth Wins!" Midnight announced once she finished the crowd went absolutely wild. I ignored everything and picked Todoroki up bridal style, taking him to the temporary infirmary. As I walked through the hallway I could smell ash and sweat. Soon enough I was face to face with Endeavor.

"Endeavor." I acknowledged him as I walked past him, he started walking with me. It was... uncomfortable.

"You're close to my son." He stated I tightened my grip on Todoroki with realizing it. "You two would be a good match." 'Quirk Marriage.' I snarled at him, unconsciously my wings vibrated with fury.

"If you must know I am not interested in your son, he has made it clear he feels the same." I snapped back, but I paused. For a moment I remembered the good times I had with him, for a moment I remembered all he had said to me. So I started walking back, leaving the #2 Hero in his place.

"He is not you, nor is he yours to control."

Authors Note:

Woah, that was a trip. Sorry about it being short and late, I unexpectedly got sick on Saturday. And still am, I'll try and write again tomorrow and maybe get another chapter up!