Endeavour

Authors note:
I am feeling better, again sorry for the delay for those who like the story

Asukas POV

"Ne Todoroki... are we friends?" I asked the male next to me.

"I would like to be friends Xanth, but only if you would like to be friends with someone like me." He responded, he sounded sad, I could tell we're almost the same. I stopped walking causing him to do the same.

"I would love to be your friend Todoroki." I said as I looked him in the eye, "Can I... can I call you by your first name? You're my first friend after all..." I looked away from him at the last part, I don't know why I'm telling him these things.

"As long as I can call you Asuka." His small smile made me smile, I continued to walk forward.

"Shoto... I know we just met and all... but my house is well," as I struggled to find the right words he looked down to me. "Very empty and large... may I, go to yours for a little while." I looked at the ground away from him, 'why do my emotions ho so berserk around him!' I mentally cursed.

"...my father," He started. "The number 2 hero Endeavor, is not a good man. I do not wish for you to meet." He looked down at me, "For he might hurt you." He clenched his fist, bristling with anger.

"It's ok, I'm a dragon after all," I reassured him, giving him a thumbs up and a small smile.

"We're here..." He said while opening the door. "Go ahead and take your shoes off." I nodded and proceeded to take them off.

"SHOTO!!!!!" The sudden scream made me whimper, and hold my ears. When he laid eyes on us he paused. But his face soon turned into a wicked grin.

"And who may this be?" His voice was rough, but Shoto shielded me from his view.

"A friend." Shoto's voice was hard and cold, Endeavor smile only grew. "Let me meet your 'friend' Shoto." He said as he pushed him away, I hardened my face and looked at the taller male.

"Hello, my name is Xanth Asuka, pleasure to meet you," I said through gritted teeth, my wings twitched as he looked me over.

"Hmm, what's your quirk girl?" He asked in interest, too much interest. Alarms were blaring in my head.

"I call it Cosmic Dragon I have the instincts of a dragon, enhanced hearing, sight, and smell." I paused my tiny rant for a moment, "As for the cosmic part I can use sun, moon, and star energy." Endeavors face lit up like a kid on Christmas.

"Good..." He said I was confused, and concerned because of the look on Shoto's face.

He then pulled me into his room, looking incredibly pale.

"That wasn't good...."