34(Last Chapter)

And the villain is...

Mysterio! The Huggy Monster has less votes even though it looks like it has more. It's because of the replies. 

This is the last chapter

This is the last chapter. Read the author note at the end :)))

Peter's POV(Trigger Warning-ish: He will have flashbacks about Mysterio and there will be blood.)

I stepped out of the elevator and into the Avenger's main room. I was immediately greeted by Nat and Mr. Stark, who were sitting on the couch. Steve and Bucky stepped out of the kitchen. Steve seemed to be talking about some boring meeting he went to and Bucky was eating chips. 

I started the head toward the lab and Mr. Stark got up to follow me, but we were interrupted by the TV screen flashing on and Nick Fury's face was staring at us, Maria Hill was on a computer in the background.

"Hello Avengers," Director Fury said. Then his eyes went to me. "Who is that, and is he allowed to hear this conversation?"

Nat looked at me and I could see the gears turning in her head. "Yes, I trust him," She finally said. Tony nodded, agreeing with her.

Fury sighed. "We need you guys. There's a new villain. We were working with him for a while, believing his lies. I didn't fully trust him, but I didn't expect him to go against us." At the last sentence, Maria Hill rolled her eyes. 

My mind went to someone I fought before and connected to a memory I had been trying to push down in a while. 

"So weak." He smirked. He snapped his fingers and an image of aunt May's dead body appeared on the ground at my feet. He casted a face full of fake sadness at me. "He couldn't even save his aunt."

"No," I said. I almost couldn't even hear my self. "You're wrong."

Then, he disappeared and  I knelt by the fake body. I sensed something behind me. I turned around to be stabbed by a zombie aunt May. She laughed evilly and said in his voice, "You couldn't save her."