29

Peter POV

I follow Mr. Stark into the room. There are pieces of Avenger suits and ideas everywhere. I could use some of these ideas to improve my suit. Right now, it's just a hoodie, goggles, pants, and a couple accessories. 

"Wow," I say. I look at the parts of an Iron Man suit. 

"Nat said that she wanted you to make something cool for her," Mr. Stark says, pointing at bunch of wires and stuff on a table. "She said it didn't have to be big or anything," Mr. Stark continues, "Just something you think she might use."

"Okay," I say. I walk over to the table. I grab paper and some pieces and started to work. Mr. Stark watched me for a bit, but then moved on to improving his Iron Man suit.

After about 3 hours, I almost finished my thing for Nat.  Mr. Stark, who just walked into the room says, "You can bring it home to finish if you want."

"O-okay," I say. I put it in my bag, along with a few parts I needed. I walk over to the elevator. "Bye Mr. Stark," I say.

"You can just call me Tony," He says. 

"Okay Mr. Stark," I say and leave, not realizing that I said Mr. Stark instead of Tony until I got home.

---

I edited and changed chapter 23 because I found a lot of typos and I just didn't like it. So that's a bit different now. I also edited chapter 24. I'm going to be editing random chapters now. 

I tried to draw Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson. :)

Make sure you check out my new story! It's an Irondad one-shot book

Make sure you check out my new story! It's an Irondad one-shot book. Bye! Also, sorry for the short chapter.

-maximumrideandbooks